PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

Ryan
02-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Did the Knicks go a tad overboard in the post game celebration tonight? It seemed like they thought they won the NBA Title. :unimpressed:

I hope we get them in the first round. Talk about HATE.

Cactus Jax
02-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Did the Knicks go a tad overboard in the post game celebration tonight? It seemed like they thought they won the NBA Title. :unimpressed:

I hope we get them in the first round. Talk about HATE.

Yeah, that's why I'm not too concerned about them. They made so many clutch shots and still almost lost to a team that didn't play very well at all. Again I'd like to see them consistently do that kind of stuff.

Kegboy
02-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Um, as I said elsewhere, you guys aren't concerned that they didn't even have Houston on the floor???

:confused:

flip
02-03-2004, 10:16 PM
I don't see where ny played so good tonight,it's that the pacers played poorly again tonight. just lucky last night. where did the defense and rebounding go. man i hope they pull out of this.

Southside_Pacer
02-03-2004, 10:42 PM
I just sense a slump right now. We've played poorly since the Houston game. This All Star break can't come soon enough for us.

Shade
02-03-2004, 11:13 PM
I just sense a slump right now. We've played poorly since the Houston game. This All Star break can't come soon enough for us.

Kinda reminds of something...

Oh, yeah...

LAST YEAR. :unimpressed:

Hicks
02-03-2004, 11:16 PM

Oh, yeah...

I hate overreacters.

L
L
W
W
W
L

Is NOT the same ****ing thing as

L
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L

Unclebuck
02-03-2004, 11:21 PM

Oh, yeah...

Why not like earlier this season when they went 7-8.

See my 15 game theory

Ragnar
02-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Exactly Jermaine was clearly not 100% and I have faith that by the end of the year Rick will remember that Kenny is a better pg than Johnson and play him more.

MagicRat
02-03-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm guessing the guys were just nervous because dad was watching from his "trademark spot in the tunnel"......

ChicagoJ
02-04-2004, 12:00 AM
thats why i dont like to come to this board after a loss sometimes. alot of u guys act like were the worst team in the NBA and it really gets me down lol.

I'm that way even when we're winning - so take it with a grain of salt!

Until we actually win a championship, I probably won't believe we're good enough. I guess I still feel "ripped off" by the 1999 team.