PDA

View Full Version : I sure as hell hope we practice hard the next couple days.

Hicks
02-03-2004, 09:59 PM
God knows we're not playing good enough to do squat right now. :mad:

Cactus Jax
02-03-2004, 10:04 PM
I do still feel somewhat positive though. Pacers played horrid defense the whole game and still were in the game, and the Knicks hit EVERY clutch shot. I'd like to see Hardaway and Thomas make those shots again.

Kegboy
02-03-2004, 10:07 PM
I do still feel somewhat positive though. Pacers played horrid defense the whole game and still were in the game, and the Knicks hit EVERY clutch shot. I'd like to see Hardaway and Thomas make those shots again.

Yeah, but on the flip side, they were without Houston, and still beat us. That's not good.

zxc
02-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Kinda strange playing like this lately. Last week had tons of days off. Hope it isn't a larger problem.

Roaming Gnome
02-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Carlisle did mention that he didn't care for such long times between games because it leads to rust. Still doesn't explain for tonight...we just looked dead out there.

Cactus Jax
02-03-2004, 10:12 PM

Yeah, but on the flip side, they were without Houston, and still beat us. That's not good.

Hardaway played like Houston tonight. The Pacers couldn't make a shot in the ocean, and the Knicks hit some shots they normally don't.

Also I think that Al's out of place on the team and what it wants to do. An Artest, Harrington, and O'Neal frontline SUCKS, I'm tired of saying this. They can't get rebounds, nor can they guard bigger guys. Also Freddy was missed greatly tonight.

slyder
02-03-2004, 10:16 PM
i didn't get to listen to the game or see it
i am disappointed and thought we would come away with a W

it does seem to me that the pacers tend to slack off
every year as all-star break approaches
it's like fatigue or boredom sets in
some are looking ahead to the break, some to the game,
it's the mid-week, mid-winter blahs

Hicks
02-03-2004, 10:21 PM
They did mention that the team's routine was pretty disrupted today.

Apparently the couldn't get their normal flight last night and had to take a different plane early this morning.

That may not sound like much, but with players in this league routine is a big thing and might explain why the always seemed so sluggish.

ROCislandWarrior
02-04-2004, 12:02 AM
They did mention that the team's routine was pretty disrupted today.

Apparently the couldn't get their normal flight last night and had to take a different plane early this morning.

That may not sound like much, but with players in this league routine is a big thing and might explain why the always seemed so sluggish.

They say when things like this happen, you either play really well, or really bad

looks like we got the latter :cry: