pg- mike dunleavy
sg-rush
sf-george
pf-granger
c-hibbert

thats not to bad it should work good on nba 2k11, lol

Marlin
06-27-2010, 05:46 AM
Not to burst your bubble but Dun at PG is hopefully something we'll never see, as is Granger regularly at PF where he would take a beating.
In spot duty, yeah, I'm actually fine with playing Danny some minutes at PF, and I'm sure it'll happen, but on a regular basis, no way. He'd be broken by the end of November.

And I'd ather not put the heavy weight of a starting spot on the new kid right away. Let's give him time.

Midcoasted
06-27-2010, 06:04 AM
pg- mike dunleavy
sg-rush
sf-george
pf-granger
c-hibbert

Rush is as good as gone IMO if someone is offering a starting quality PG.

pacers74
06-27-2010, 06:09 AM
If we do trade Rush for a PG then I am good starting the seson with Jones starting at SG with Goerge backing him up.

PG: TBD/Price/Ford
SG: Jones/George/Stephenson
SF: Granger/George/Dunleavy
PF: Hansbrough/McBob/Murphy(hopefully traded, if not probably starting)
C: Hibbert/Foster/Rolle

oz_pacer
06-27-2010, 08:29 AM
pg- mike dunleavy
sg-rush
sf-george
pf-granger
c-hibbert

yea i really hope dunleavy never plays point guard ever!! unless it's for someone i hate like the pistons or chicago. i really hope george hill is coming really like what he can do

SYDNEY MILLER AUSTRALIA31
06-27-2010, 08:32 AM
yeah i know granger would get punished a bit but i believe this line up is pretty dangerous one, you have hibbert on the inside and then you have 4 players who can all hit the 3 atleast 5 times out of ten. so as long as hibbert can put that ball in the basket and if he continues to make the right decisions i don't see not having a prototypical point guard as being an issue.

Hicks
06-27-2010, 11:40 AM
If we're talking a 2K11 lineup, I can't wait to roll out this backcourt:

Stephenson
George
Granger

Really?
06-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah I think

Starting out it will be
1 Ford
2 Rush
3 Granger
4 Murphy
5 Hibbert

By the end it will be

1 Stevenson
2 George
3 Granger
4 Hansbrough
5 Hibbert

I think Ford and Murphy will be traded by the end of the season, and Bird OBrien will try Stevenson at the 1....Rush will be a good 6th man

Really?
06-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah I think

Starting out it will be
1 Ford
2 Rush
3 Granger
4 Murphy
5 Hibbert

By the end it will be

1 Stevenson
2 George
3 Granger
4 Hansbrough
5 Hibbert

I think Ford and Murphy will be traded by the end of the season, and Bird OBrien will try Stevenson at the 1....Rush will be a good 6th man

Scratch that second one, McRoberts at the 4

SMosley21
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
There should be a filter that threads have to go through before they're allowed to be posted for the masses.

IndyPacer
06-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Lance Stephenson is not going to be a starting point guard on an NBA team. That is just not going to happen, nor should it happen.

Indiana will need to acquire a PG. I'm personally hoping they do so using an expiring rather than with Rush, but it's obvious that many are eager to dump our best defender, highest percentage 3-pt shooter, the guy who played the most minutes for this team, and the only player we have who played all 82 games.

Really?
06-27-2010, 02:16 PM
Ok, so hopefully you don't take what I am saying the wrong way... what I meant by my starting line up is considering the what we will lose in trades and the players that we will still have and JOB's schemes I could see this as a Roster by the end of the season... Do I think it will stick no, But I do feel that this will happen at the time the season comes to a end.

This is not taking into account us adding a PG through trade... I think we keep Rush and focus on a PG in the next draft which has potential to be loaded at the PG position.

hans023
06-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Mike should be a starting sg