PDA

View Full Version : Wishful thinking...

MyFavMartin
06-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Any chance one of these teams able to get one big fish isn't able to add another and takes on Murph, Dunleavy, Foster, or Ford for nothing back but a 2nd rounder to flush out their roster of quality veteran players?

tadscout
06-25-2010, 02:05 PM
Any chance one of these teams able to get one big fish isn't able to add another and takes on Murph, Dunleavy, Foster, or Ford for nothing back but a 2nd rounder to flush out their roster of quality veteran players?

Possible... it just depends if any big names re-sign or not other than Wade...

BobbyMac
06-25-2010, 02:10 PM
the only one of those players I would send for a 2d round pick is Ford. The rest are more valuable that that.

OakMoses
06-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Simmons talks about Boston trading Sheed's contract for a big and then buying him out for $2-3 million.

I think he makes about the same amount as Foster, but Simmons mentions Murphy in the tweet.

Brad8888
06-25-2010, 02:16 PM
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

captainC
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
theoretically its possible, however doubtful.

I can't wait to see which team crashes and burns this summer. Miami, NY have gutted their roster so much that even if they sign wade and bosh etc they are going to have to fill the rest of the roster with complete crap to fill it out lol.

Not sure if thats going to be enough for a championship when your roster is 2 stars and 12 2nd round pick type guys filling the bench. but shh, those teams dont want us to know that if they fail, it might crash hard on them.

NappyRootz
06-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Somebody will want one of those players in a trade where we take back virtually no salary or even better would be a trade where we acquire long term contrcats on guys that we can build around............like Colliosn and Okafor.

I know NO probably wants to habg onto Collison if they are serious about tradin Paul...........but Okafor's $52mm obligation off of their books sure would increase the value of the franchise as its being sold.

Dont know how Simon neg wit hteh CIB might b impacted though.