PDA

View Full Version : Greatest draft ever?

joew8302
06-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Jay Bilas apparently loves everyone who has been drafted and thinks everyone will have a great future. Everyone else agree?

Swingman
06-24-2010, 10:12 PM
That's just stupid media hype. It may appear that everyone took the right player and that everyone appears to have the opportunity for success. However, the odds of everyone having a great future in the NBA is slim to none.

Bilas been doing this a little too much :buddies:

joew8302
06-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah, good post. I am starting to dislike the college analysts at these drafts. A few years ago Vitale proclaimed Igodala was a dumb pic because "how can anyone that only averaged 9 points in college at Arizona be an effective pro?"

Now Bilas likes every teams selection and thinks everyone will end up being a great pro. His analysis is really no analysis and caused me to shut the thing off early. I would rather these guys be honest, and go out on some limbs instead of just patting everyone on the back. While Vitale has said some moronic things about the NBA, I do like how he through some honesty out there.

woowoo
06-24-2010, 10:26 PM
That's just stupid media hype. It may appear that everyone took the right player and that everyone appears to have the opportunity for success. However, the odds of everyone having a great future in the NBA is slim to none.

Bilas been doing this a little too much :buddies:

you just noticed? hehe.... Bilas has not said a "bad" word against "any" prospect in the last 3 years... It's network TV..... ;)

Hoop
06-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Jay "Tremendous Upside" Bilas

ChicagoJ
06-25-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah, good post. I am starting to dislike the college analysts at these drafts. A few years ago Vitale proclaimed Igodala was a dumb pic because "how can anyone that only averaged 9 points in college at Arizona be an effective pro?"

Now Bilas likes every teams selection and thinks everyone will end up being a great pro. His analysis is really no analysis and caused me to shut the thing off early. I would rather these guys be honest, and go out on some limbs instead of just patting everyone on the back. While Vitale has said some moronic things about the NBA, I do like how he through some honesty out there.

Starting?

ESPN really needs to kick all of the college broadcasters off the draft... A LONG TIME AGO.

Bias (the "L" is silent) is the worst of them. And that's hard to do when Dickie V is on the payroll, *****ing about all the damn European players taking draft spots from his precious UNC and Duke prodigies.

PacerPride33
06-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Larry Bird's greatest draft ever for sure

Return to Glory
06-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Larry Bird's greatest draft ever for sure

Definitely:D