PDA

View Full Version : IND-Celtics

MyFavMartin
06-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Looking at Bostons #19 and their roster for next year, I could see them moving the pick for the right player. Rush would be very attractive as a future piece to take over after Ray Allen retires and match with Rondo and Pierce.

Rush + filler for Glen Davis and #19?

Indy gets a second first rounder to go after Bledsoe (if he lasts past Miami) and Indy could take Xavier Henry at #10.

Not sure about the trade rules and if they'd be able to trade expiring contracts of this season on draft night (i.e., Bird could ask for Nate Robinson's expiring $5mill contract + Davis + #19 for Ford and Rush)?

pacers74
06-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Not sure Boston would want to do that deal. I am also not sure how well Davis would do on a team not filled with future hall of famers.

Young
06-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Not sure Boston would want to do that deal. I am also not sure how well Davis would do on a team not filled with future hall of famers.

Agreed.

Davis's weaknesses don't really matter on Boston. In Indiana they would matter. Not saying he isn't a good player but I don't think he would help the Pacers a whole lot.

Would Boston even want Rush? Tony Allen is a pretty good defender himself although Rush is the more complete player.