PDA

View Full Version : So the schedules are going to be released tomorrow

Dr Huxtable
08-01-2004, 09:55 PM
We know what teams wer'e going to play, we just want to know when. ;)

I can't wait to see how many national TV games we get. Hopefully we get a game on Christmas in Indy vs the Pistons.

rel
08-01-2004, 10:29 PM
i cant wait to see the hawks play here...standing ovation for big al

:hawks:

Lord Helmet
08-01-2004, 10:33 PM
I can't wait for our 1st showdown with the Heat and Pistons.

Doug in CO
08-01-2004, 10:58 PM
get ready... Heat versus Pistons on Christmas - if you get mad, it just goes to show you that you don't know the NBA

Pacers will get no more than 6 or 7 national games

MSA2CF
08-01-2004, 11:05 PM
I probably won't cheer/clap for Al when he does come here. Nor will I boo him. I neither loved nor hated him. :neutral:

Lord Helmet
08-01-2004, 11:08 PM
get ready... Heat versus Pistons on Christmas - if you get mad, it just goes to show you that you don't know the NBA

Pacers will get no more than 6 or 7 national games
If you think about it its kind of good.We go into every game thinking about how we get no respect.We just took the champs to 6 games and we get 6-8 games on National TV.The Pacers will play every game like they still have something to prove.But you might be surprised.The Colts got a Thanksgiving game and more National games.I mean the first game of the entire season is Colts @ Pats and the Colts did what the Pacers did which is go to their respective Championship games.And both lost to the eventual Champs.

Doug in CO
08-01-2004, 11:10 PM
Colts have Peyton Manning - totally different - and the NFL does not fear small markets like Stern does

Pacers will not play on Christmas - that is one of the signs of the Apocalypse

Hicks
08-01-2004, 11:20 PM
So the national TV games should come with the schedule? Because I know it's going to be a while before the local TV ones are announced.

Hicks
08-01-2004, 11:25 PM
Btw, where does it state that they come out tomorrow? I see nothing on pacers.com or indystar.com. Who said tomorrow?

Doug in CO
08-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Indy Star has never really been accused of being ahead of the curve

Lord Helmet
08-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Btw, where does it state that they come out tomorrow? I see nothing on pacers.com or indystar.com. Who said tomorrow?
Dr.Huxtable said something about tommorow.UncleBuck said they would be released Wed or Thurs I think.

Dr Huxtable
08-01-2004, 11:34 PM
There was a little blurb in the Denver post about it today.

Hicks
08-01-2004, 11:39 PM
Cool thanks. I looked, and found the link online for everyone who's curious:

Footnotes

Vandeweghe said the Nuggets likely will focus on re-signing free-agent forward Ryan Bowen "later in the summer." ... The NBA will release its league-wide schedule Monday. ... Former Colorado forward Michel Morandais is close to signing with the Italian team Fortitudo Bologna, according to Eurobasket.com

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E90%257E2307166,00.html

Nice find!

Lord Helmet
08-01-2004, 11:49 PM
So the national TV games should come with the schedule? Because I know it's going to be a while before the local TV ones are announced.
I think National games are on the regular schedule.Last year I printed out the pacers schedule on pacers.com and they had on the right local games and national.

Hicks
08-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Eventually both will be to the right of the schedule, but I've observed over many seasons that when it first comes out, it's just the games, and their dates. I'm stating to think the national TV games will already be listed, but I'm sure the local TV games won't be yet.

Lord Helmet
08-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Eventually both will be to the right of the schedule, but I've observed over many seasons that when it first comes out, it's just the games, and their dates. I'm stating to think the national TV games will already be listed, but I'm sure the local TV games won't be yet.
I just looked on my schedule and it said 10/30/03.Your right.