View Full Version : Harrington Meets Marion

RimBender
07-31-2004, 10:33 PM
<<<< look
I'm gonna miss you Al. :cry:

indygeezer
07-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Ouch

One thing Al did do well (and this pix reminded me) he could take a charge...he could also get posterized.

Burt_Reincarnated
08-01-2004, 12:03 AM
He also had some good post up D moves, like that pull out the chair one,...
Sure you can put up some picture of AL getting dunked on, but it's a total misrepresentation of his great defense. That's George Bush league.
AL was awesome, his D will be sorely missed.
Cheap shot Rimbender :unimpressed:

RimBender
08-01-2004, 12:45 AM
LOL!!!! OMG, calm down, You can't take nothing away from this Pic or Al, I was just showing you Al's Great Defense. haha!

Anthem
08-01-2004, 11:49 AM
I saw the thread title and thought... "well that's interesting. Probably puts Atlanta out of the running for Dampier, because picking up Marion would kill their cap space. The Suns, though, could maybe pick him up in a sign-and-trade with the trade exception they'd get."

RimBender
08-01-2004, 02:30 PM
WHAT?! LOL! Im saying WOW! he took a charge AND gotta poster for it, Great defense Al, It takes balls to take a charge like that.

RimBender
08-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Its so funny how everone is mad because Harrington got dunked on. Everyone gets dunked on, and now your all whining and and complaining saying I have no clue what Im talking about. I'm talking about Al getting dunked on, an amazing dunk.

And you all like "Thats spectacular defense, Good Job, your dumb Al is awesome on defense."

I'm not questioning his defense, Im showing a pic of Al getting dunked on, which happens to alot of palyers, Ask Jermaine about his incounter with Wade, want me to show that one too?!

Anthem
08-01-2004, 04:14 PM
If we traded Jermaine, and the next thing you posted was a shot of Jermaine getting dunked on, I'd question that, yes.

RimBender
08-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Listen, Its not a a cheap shot on Harrington, who was a great player and one i still like. It was just a pretty cool picture.

I'm sorry if I made someone mad or upset. I just wanted to show ya'll a pretty cool pic.

And a 6' 7 guy dunking on ANYONE like that is pretty cool in my book. As for the Wade dunk true, true, and O'Neal didnt even have to jump, but still he did and it turned into a awesome highlight.

Wade did get his stuff thrown by O'Neal alot in the series. And JBender also POUNDED Wades (I think) shot of the back board in one of the games.

SoupIsGood
08-01-2004, 06:31 PM
My Lord now we're arguing what is "posterized" or not. I wish the season would start.

RimBender
08-01-2004, 06:42 PM
My Lord now we're arguing what is "posterized" or not. I wish the season would start.

I know its crazy, huh?!

MSA2CF
08-01-2004, 08:48 PM
That's a nice photo, Rim.

Burt_Reincarnated
08-01-2004, 11:58 PM
That's a nice photo, Rim.

So was the photo of Tayshun blocking Reggie's layup, I didn't see any of you all puttin that one up...

Burt_Reincarnated
08-02-2004, 12:02 AM
hah bout time I changed that Sig.... :p