PDA

View Full Version : Portland

NapTonius Monk
05-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Dahntay Jones + AJ Price + #10 to Portland

Rudy Fernandez + Jarryd Bayless #22 to Indiana

CooperManning
05-29-2010, 03:41 AM
Pretty good trade. Who does Portland want at #10? Who do we take at #22?

OakMoses
05-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Pretty good trade. Who does Portland want at #10? Who do we take at #22?

Portland does want to move up, but I don't know who they're after. They'd be a really good fit for a guy like Bradley or Bledsoe. Most people seem to think they'd like another big, so Udoh or Patterson might be an option.

At #22 there's a slim possibility that Bledsoe or Bradley falls. You could also grab a guy like Larry Sanders.

pacers74
05-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Good Job. It seems like Portland has been trying to trade Rudy, and he could play here. Bayless would work out at the point. He has improved over the last two years. The only question would be does Portland want D.Jones and an injured Price. I guess someone would have to fall for them to want to move up to the 10th spot. I would do it if just about any of the PF's that should be there are available. I am not really sold on any of them.

pwee31
05-31-2010, 10:07 AM
I like this trade as well, but it definitely would depend on who's available for #10 for both teams.

The Pacers would get Bayless after all, and I've always liked Rudy Fernandez, though I was like impressed with him last year with his play, as well as his pouting. Perhaps he was just unhappy with Portland, but would he really get much time before Rush and Granger?

Doesn't even throw in a healthy Dunleavy.

MillerTime
05-31-2010, 10:26 AM
I dont think Portland will give Rudy Fernandez in that deal. Theyre really high on Rudy. They turned down David Lee for Rudy Fernandez

pwee31
06-04-2010, 10:04 PM
I dont think Portland will give Rudy Fernandez in that deal. Theyre really high on Rudy. They turned down David Lee for Rudy Fernandez

I don't think they're still as high on him, and I know he's not high on them anymore, so they may look to move him.

I'd also love to get the rights to Petteri Koponen from the Blazers