PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Officially don't match for Okur

SkipperZ
07-27-2004, 03:56 PM
Wow what are the Pistons thinking, not signing him to the bargain price of 50 million dollars for 6 years. Unbelievable.

Good Job there Joey D. way to show why you're the worst GM is the business. He could learn a thing or two from Mully. He's gotta learn that sometimes you gotta pay up to contend in this league. Mully knew that when he went out and got Foyle and Fisher early with reasonable (soon to be bargain) contracts.

If anything they should have let Wallace go and signed Okur to his 5 year 57 million dollar contract. Okur is a future hall of famer, let alone an allstar next season, mark my words.

First drafting Darko, now this. Joe D. needs to get run out of motown.

RimBender
07-27-2004, 03:59 PM
MMMMMMM...BoA :bowdown:

Kstat
:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champ agne::champagne:

a few weeks after the Pacers trade their Al HArrington, the Pistons release theirs.

Memo was never going to get the playing time, nor the starting job he wanted here. He's better off in Utah.

DisplacedKnick
Wow what are the Pistons thinking, not signing him to the bargain price of 50 million dollars for 6 years. Unbelievable.

Good Job there Joey D. way to show why you're the worst GM is the business. He could learn a thing or two from Mully. He's gotta learn that sometimes you gotta pay up to contend in this league. Mully knew that when he went out and got Foyle and Fisher early with reasonable (soon to be bargain) contracts.

If anything they should have let Wallace go and signed Okur to his 5 year 57 million dollar contract. Okur is a future hall of famer, let alone an allstar next season, mark my words.

First drafting Darko, now this. Joe D. needs to get run out of motown.

I'm assuming there's a bit of satire in this though I missed the emoticons ...

Lord Helmet
07-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Saw that already.Okur will do better in Utah.