PDA

View Full Version : brandon bass

DENZSKI
04-28-2010, 01:59 AM
can we somehow manage to trade for him , i think he is under the rador and not given a chance to shine. i came up with 1 trade and that was to send jeff foster in exchange brandon bass and anthony johnson thats the only way it would work, what u guys think?

Justin Tyme
04-28-2010, 07:40 AM
He's 1 of 3 players ( Turk, Gortat, Bass) who got overpaid contracts last year. He's a short PF Ike type. Pass.

DENZSKI
04-28-2010, 08:24 AM
He's 1 of 3 players ( Turk, Gortat, Bass) who got overpaid contracts last year. He's a short PF Ike type. Pass.

well maybe if the pacers overpaid for brad miller things would have been different. instead they let him go and we got pollard and for what, talk about a waste. might as well move foster for a player with some upside that has not shown his full deck of cards

Justin Tyme
04-28-2010, 02:36 PM
well maybe if the pacers overpaid for brad miller things would have been different. instead they let him go and we got pollard and for what, talk about a waste. might as well move foster for a player with some upside that has not shown his full deck of cards

Sorry, the Pacers don't need a Leon Powe, Craig Smith, or Ike small PF. Especially, at 3 years and 12 mil. I'd rather have Udoh, Patterson, or Monroe with their upside at less money.

funcity_pacers
05-10-2010, 11:25 AM

Yep. The point is to get better, not just different. Bass would be SSDD.

pacergod2
05-10-2010, 12:16 PM
I like Bass. He is strong and tough and plays PF. He is a solid rebounder and defender. He is a rotational big man. He has a solid mid-range shot and he is still young. He would be a very good fit next to Hibbert. He would fill a similar role as Antonio Davis once did for us. I think he has been hidden on the bench of the teams he has played on and would get better with more playing time. Of course, that would mean we would have to trade Murphy to Orlando as part of the deal and I don't know how willing they would be to make that deal.