PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Games????

PacerCrazy
07-25-2004, 07:50 PM
I know this is early but does NBA TV pick them up or the league pass or niether?

Hicks
07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Since I should be getting League Pass by the time the preseason starts, I too would like to know. :cool:

I know FSN always carries one home game. I have no idea if LP gets any more. 'Be cool if they did.

Unclebuck
07-25-2004, 10:54 PM
NBA League pass will carry any preseason game that is being televised by at least one of the teams.

last preseason the Pacers played 8 preseason games and the first 6 were televised, only one by the Pacers, but the other 5 were televised by the opposing team.

Hope that makes some sense.

teams that typically televise their team's preseason games.

Bulls
Celtics
Knicks
Magic
Heat
Pistons
Sixers
Nets
Wizards

The interesting thing is most of the eastern conference teams televise their preseason games, but very few of the western conference teams do.

Lord Helmet
07-25-2004, 11:06 PM
NBA League pass will carry any preseason game that is being televised by at least one of the teams.

last preseason the Pacers played 8 preseason games and the first 6 were televised, only one by the Pacers, but the other 5 were televised by the opposing team.

Bulls
Celtics
Knicks
Magic
Heat
Pistons
Sixers
Nets
Wizards

The interesting thing is most of the eastern conference teams televise their preseason games, but very few of the western conference teams do.
Do you mean by typically televising them the teams listed televise every preseason game they have?I hope the Pacers televise more than just one this season.

Unclebuck
07-25-2004, 11:13 PM

Bulls
Celtics
Knicks
Magic
Heat
Pistons
Sixers
Nets
Wizards

Do you mean by typically televising them the teams listed televise every preseason game they have?I hope the Pacers televise more than just one this season.

Not sure they televise every game, but they televise the majority.

OK, I justy pulled out my schedule from last season and here are the first 6 preseason games the pacers played and I know they were all televised.

Bulls
Celts
Bulls
Nuggets
T-Wolves - I beleive this was the game the pacers televised
Celts

T-Wolves - not
Nuggets - not

I know in years past NBA League past has picked up the Conseco Fieldhoue feed and used Mark and Slick's radio call. In fact i think they did that last year in the first Nugs game

Roaming Gnome
07-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Buck, you are absolutly right about NBA League Pass using the Conseco Fieldhouse/Pacers TV feed with the radio feed for audio for every Pre-Season game last year. They were all televised...Commercial Free, at that! :smartass: