PDA

View Full Version : So... are we done?

Anthem
07-24-2004, 02:09 AM
Will the Pacers make another move this offseason? Signing a third-string project doesn't count.

Hicks
07-24-2004, 02:21 AM
I say we will. I still won't be shocked if Ron is traded, and I also wouldn't be shocked if instead or in addition a small trade (like say the Cro to philly rumor) was made. I'm not 100% positive we'll do anything else, but I have to admit I'm kind of expecting something to happen by late August/early September.

Anthem
07-24-2004, 02:32 AM
Well, we could combine the two fantasies from earlier this week and get a good three-way:

Indy: Cro+Pollard -> Cliffy+Coleman
Philly: Coleman+Buckner -> Cro
GS: Cliffy -> Pollard+Buckner

Harrison and Cliffy would be third string, while Coleman would make a 3-man frontcourt rotation.

Hicks
07-24-2004, 02:39 AM
Works for me.

indygeezer
07-24-2004, 08:34 AM
Hicks, that guy looks like he just ate a Bertie Blots Earwax candy. Just put a wizard's hat on him and you have Dumbledore's replacement.

MSA2CF
07-24-2004, 08:55 AM
Don't nobody go end get they're hopeses up bouts usses havin' any no more trades.

RimBender
07-24-2004, 09:28 AM
Coleman in the front court sounds nice. Maybe he can turn into his prime form for one season and then we'll be unstoppable...muahahahaha.....

Cliff is pretty good too...Although he is left handed.....

Lord Helmet
07-25-2004, 11:15 PM
I think we will make another move.But not including Ronnie!!If I hear another Ron for Bonzi:banghead: :suicide: :bananadead:

Suaveness
07-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Hicks, that guy looks like he just ate a Bertie Blots Earwax candy. Just put a wizard's hat on him and you have Dumbledore's replacement.

:laugh: He does, doesn't he?

Anthem
08-03-2004, 12:40 AM
So is that it? Eddie Gill and have a good summer?

I still think the Cro/Cliff/Pollard/Coleman idea was a good one...

bulletproof
08-03-2004, 03:33 AM
This ain't it.

Anthem
08-03-2004, 03:40 AM
This ain't it.

Do your sources have a timetable? Or are we in the "sometime before the playoffs" timeframe?

SoupIsGood
08-03-2004, 12:39 PM
I'm gonna miss Artest if he goes...

and if we acquire a player like marion or pierce for artest, I reallyhope that team take pollard and/or croshere of our hands, or those two max contracts could really bog us down financially.

Lord Helmet
08-04-2004, 12:04 AM
I don't think we need to trade Ronnie.If we do I will be mad.The only player I would EVEN THINK about trading Ronnie for is Pierce.Pierce can play in the playoffs can Peja?I not saying Peja won't do good in the postseason in the future but as of now he doesn't.If Peja needs any inspiration look at Peyton Manning.

Lord Helmet
08-04-2004, 10:53 AM
I don't think we need to trade Ronnie.If we do I will be mad.The only player I would EVEN THINK about trading Ronnie for is Pierce.Pierce can play in the playoffs can Peja?I not saying Peja won't do good in the postseason in the future but as of now he doesn't.If Peja needs any inspiration look at Peyton Manning.

this topic has been beaten to death, but I have to make on point. Both Peja and Ronnie played great all the way up till the confrence finals, where neither did to well.

You can say Peja chocked, but ronnie didnt exactly put up great numbers.

Like Ive been saying for ever, I hope he doesnt get traded, but there are some thing you dont have control over, and unless your BP, I mean DW :) you just have to live with the decisions
I agree.;)

Doug in CO
08-05-2004, 11:20 AM
We are done

Damnit

bulletproof
08-05-2004, 11:24 AM
I don't think so.