PDA

View Full Version : 7/22/04 Insider- Class of '01 to Cash in?

Kegboy
07-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Tinsley had an up-and-down season for the Pacers. While he dramatically improved his 3-point shooting, his assist numbers were at an all-time low and his performance in the playoffs, especially against the Pistons, left a lot to be desired.

:shakehead:

Once again, I get the impression that Chad Ford doesn't even watch the games.

Jose Slaughter
07-22-2004, 04:05 PM
especially given the injury history of Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

It took me 5 seconds to look up that Z has played 81 games in each of the past 2 seasons.

I think the foot problems are behind him.

Unclebuck
07-23-2004, 12:03 AM
-

"I'm still trying to make a deal," Thomas told the Chicago Sun Times. "I'm not trying to be emotional, not trying to make a name for myself and show somebody up. I've made a lot of deals already in my previous jobs in building the Toronto Raptors expansion team, in running that club and coaching the Indiana Pacers."

Am I reading that correctly, Isiah is now taking credit for the trades that DW made while isiah was the coach.

Unclebuck
07-23-2004, 12:03 AM
-

"I'm still trying to make a deal," Thomas told the Chicago Sun Times. "I'm not trying to be emotional, not trying to make a name for myself and show somebody up. I've made a lot of deals already in my previous jobs in building the Toronto Raptors expansion team, in running that club and coaching the Indiana Pacers."

Am I reading that correctly, Isiah is now taking credit for the trades that DW made while isiah was the coach.