PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Numbers for Tinsley / Freddy

Anthem
02-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Have only seen half a dozen games this month, but it sure seems that Freddy and Tinsley have both improved their shooting percentage.

Plus, in several pictures today (both PacersDigest and NBA.com) Tinsley's form looks better.

Is it just my imagination? Is it a Chuck Person thing? Anybody else notice this?

Hicks
02-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Tinsley has been working on his shot a lot according to Quinn. It shows. Also, I've noticed lately that Freddie's jumper (at least from 3) is getting more of an arc to it.

fwpacerfan
02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
If you can't improve your shooting with Reggie and Bird around, then you are hopeless. 2 of the greatest 3 point shooters in history at your disposal - man what an opportunity. I'm glad that Tinsley is taking advantage of it.

Hicks
02-03-2004, 11:45 AM
If you can't improve your shooting with Reggie and Bird around, then you are hopeless. 2 of the greatest 3 point shooters in history at your disposal - man what an opportunity. I'm glad that Tinsley is taking advantage of it.

Actually, mkae that 3 of the greatest 3 point shooters. Chuck Person is around now as well.

Suaveness
02-03-2004, 08:37 PM
I never doubted fred....he hadnt really shot much in college, since he would drive to the hoop all the time, and he didnt play much last year. I think he's going to be a fine player, and will REALLY help this team next year. Count on it.