Phoenix Suns receive:

Troy Murphy
T.J. Ford

Indiana Pacers receive:

Leandro Barbosa
Udonis Haslem
Quentin Richardson
Any draft pick(s) MIA or PHX want to throw our way

I think Eminem aka Slim Shady aka Marshall Mathers aka Ken Kaniff said best, "now it all makes sense doesn't it?"

Miami gets Amare to go along with Wade and Beasley.

Phoenix gets a perfect fit at PF who will more than likely like to resign in a nice climate such as Arizona and a good backup PG, especially behind Nash.

Indiana gets a SG to help put points on the board and two expiring contracts. Not to mention a better than average/possibly underrated PF for a year to help with the loss of Murhpy via trade and Foster via surgery (on that note, I'm all for more S. Jones PT).

Next years roster could like:

Price
Barbosa
Rush
Dunleavy
D. Jones
Granger
Hansbrough
S. Jones
McRoberts
Foster
Hibbert

That's deadly, especially when you add in 3+ draft picks (Larry will bat 1.000) and random free agent signing(s) he scoops to fill out the roster if needed.

Or Troy Murphy to OKC for Etan Thomas, D.J. White and 1 of their 2 1st rounders in the upcoming draft. Couple that with two draft day trades.. Ford for a late 1st and Dunleavy to Memphis for 1 of their 1st rounders and we have ourselves a dynasty.

Thank you for your time.

You're Welcome.

d_c
02-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Phoenix would barf at the thought of that.

Sookie
02-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Phoenix would barf at the thought of that.

to be honest, if they're honestly going to give up Amare for basically money and Hickson, they might do this..

I Love P
02-15-2010, 12:02 AM
I think the person who posted this knows what hes doing. Should he replace The Legend? I think so.