PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Reggie interview from NY Times!

IndyHoosier
02-11-2010, 11:01 PM
http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/q-a-with-reggie-miller/

I just found this NY Times Q & A with Reggie promoting the documentary. Pretty awesome insight from a great era.

Here is a small excerpt:

Q.Was it fun reminiscing?

A.Itís funny because when youíre in the middle of any playoff series, whether itís against the Knicks of the Bulls or whomever, youíre really focused in on the task at hand, which is obviously winning the series. I never really looked at the news, I never read the newspapers because you know people plant stories and you never want to read whatís going on in the outside. You just want to focus in on what your game plan is.

So when I had a chance to see finished product a few months ago I was like, ďOh, my God.Ē I didnít believe Spike was saying some of these things, I canít believe the fans were saying some of these things, I canít believe I was saying some of these things. So, it was a little painful seeing some of the shots, some of the mistakes. Because youíre like, God I wish I could have done that better. I wish I wouldnít have done that more. Why didnít I rotate over like this? It was also therapeutic though.

IndyHoosier
02-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Nevermind ! Found Pecks. Please delete thread :)