PDA

View Full Version : We need D. Cousins n Dominique Jones ..from south florida as point n 2nd

spitfabulouz
02-09-2010, 10:15 AM
we these two player we would b set for future with Dominique Jones at point and D. Cousins a PF....rush granger n hibbert.....we b killing....

littlerichard54
02-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Inquisitive and thoughtful thread. How shall we go about acquiring these players? I think every team in the league would like to have them.

spitfabulouz
02-09-2010, 10:40 AM
well with 1st pick D. Cousins if there....i'll take turner 1st but aminu, favors, cousins....i dont see d. jones on mock draft board last time i chk so we take him with 2nd pick....

sportfireman
02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
well with 1st pick D. Cousins if there....i'll take turner 1st but aminu, favors, cousins....i dont see d. jones on mock draft board last time i chk so we take him with 2nd pick....

so whats so great about jones if he's not even on the mock draft and if he's that good he won't be there at our 2nd pick...........AND we have a 2nd round PG now with promise. so if you don't mind sell me on d. jones

BRushWithDeath
02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
We get it Mrs. Jones.

Justin Tyme
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Neither is Ndiaye on draft express that Seth keeps mentioning, but that doesn't mean he's not a good player. Too early in the year to worry whether a player is on a mock draft.

BRushWithDeath
02-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Neither is Ndiaye on draft express that Seth keeps mentioning, but that doesn't mean he's not a good player. Too early in the year to worry whether a player is on a mock draft.

He's a senior. His mother's trying to get him some press.

Naptown_Seth
02-09-2010, 12:19 PM
I agree, though I'm a little stumped that Ndiaye isn't getting run now. I mean he's in a high profile conference, has huge block numbers (4.7 per, 3rd in nation) and has true legit NBA size. I've seen some of the dudes being forced into the 2nd round, and it's not pretty. I can't imagine somebody not seeing him as a 35th pick at the very least.

But then the early mocks are all over the place. I scouted Garcia (Seattle U) at the start of the year because one of the major sites had him mocked in the top 15. So much for that. He was raw and living off very weak competition, and now his mock status is way down.

Rush was WAY down in the early mocks. Love was out past 15th, at least by NBADraft.net. Guys play their way up or down, I mean the season is the actual "interview" process after all.

BTW, Lace Dunn is just like Ndiaye. High profile conference, huge numbers against good teams, still not really tracking.

But...if it's mid-April and a guy is declared and he's not tracking even in the 2nd round, I think it's safe to say you'll have a good shot at him with a mid-2nd round pick.

That's not a bad thing either. We got AJ Price just like that.

There are several bad NBA teams, and at least part of that is due to bad GMs. Why they have that job, I don't know. With the money on the line you'd think there would be 30 titans of wheeling, dealing and talent scouting to the point that the draft was really tight and close to the actual player careers (barring injury) and that almost no trades ever ended up lopsided.

But those things keep happening.

Okay, sorry about that. Let's return to hearing from Jones family. :) Oh, and NO WAY I risk it with Cousins.

He's big, but in college and especially the SEC that counts for a lot more than it will in the NBA. He's clearly top 10, but with his attitude he's a risk and not so "can't miss" in talent that you don't worry about it.

PacerPride33
02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
I am more impressed with Cousins than Favors so far this season