PDA

View Full Version : There are someone stay in Korea?

croxia
02-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Hi~ guys.
I want to meet guys if who are stay in korea.
sometimes American guy come to my country as an english teacher.
I want to hang out to watch Kbl(korean basketball league) and talk about
pacers.

DGPR
02-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Any volunteers?

Erik
02-09-2010, 06:46 AM
If you can't find anyone just come here on vacation, we'll take you to a game;) Stacey Paetz would probably give you an interview knowing that you came all that way.

croxia
02-09-2010, 08:35 AM
If you can't find anyone just come here on vacation, we'll take you to a game;) Stacey Paetz would probably give you an interview knowing that you came all that way.

thanks for interest. Stacey is very nice person, but if i get a chance to interview with reporter. I want to see GSW's female reporter.. i don't know exactly her name, but she is very cute. lol.

croxia
02-09-2010, 09:18 AM
The reason I post this thread is that I checked my PD mailbox yesterday and there is one massage dated 11-17-2008 from King Tuts Tomb (http://pacersdigest.com/member.php?u=9484) member of this page. content is below.

"I saw your post in the "Where are you from thread" and saw you're in Seoul. I'm an English teach in Incheon.
We should catch a KBL game sometime if you're ever free. I'm always lookin to talk to fellow Pacers fans."

actually I visit this page with loggingout, so I didn't check his message at that time. then what I found is his latest activity date 07-05-2009.

umm.. If someone knows him pls let me know his situation.

se7en
02-09-2010, 09:30 AM
You should try contacted an administrator. When you join, you have to have an email, while the setting on this forum is to not show the email publicly, perhaps a special circumstance could bring an administrator to find the guy's email for you.

Or not, don't know the specific policies here.

Lance George
02-09-2010, 10:18 AM
You're not looking for any hanky panky, are you?

Hicks
02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
croxia,

I sent you a private message with his email address (the one he used to register).

BKK
02-09-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm surprised King Tuts Tomb's latest activity is so long ago... I remember him/her posting here quite recently... maybe user name change?

sportfireman
02-09-2010, 11:50 AM
You're not looking for any hanky panky, are you?

:laugh: i was thinking the same thing.....

Kraut N Beer
02-09-2010, 12:30 PM
thanks for interest. Stacey is very nice person, but if i get a chance to interview with reporter. I want to see GSW's female reporter.. i don't know exactly her name, but she is very cute. lol.

The cute girl comment got my interest. I assume this is the reporter you are talking about - her name is Ruby Lopez. Good call!

http://www.rubylopez.com/ruby_lopez_003.htm

croxia
02-09-2010, 07:48 PM
croxia,

I sent you a private message with his email address (the one he used to register).

thanks friend. I'll contact to him!

croxia
02-09-2010, 07:49 PM
The cute girl comment got my interest. I assume this is the reporter you are talking about - her name is Ruby Lopez. Good call!

http://www.rubylopez.com/ruby_lopez_003.htm

thanks for the info.
I watched her through Leaguepass broadband. she's very pretty..lol