PDA

View Full Version : phil jackson is such a ******** artist

debohstheman
02-02-2004, 10:20 PM
(On why they missed so many shots) "Well, there is a reason Indiana plays tough defense and we knew they were going to hit our arms on our shots. But the refs just didnít seem to call anything. We were more determined after the first eight minutes or so of the first quarter, that we finally got our feet on the floor."

HA HA HA HA
BUT THE REFS DIDNT SEEM TO CALL ANYTHING

Jeeez.....what an idiot

Hicks
02-02-2004, 10:25 PM
I haven't said this enough lately.

I hate the Lakers.

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:27 PM
(On why they missed so many shots) "Well, there is a reason Indiana plays tough defense and we knew they were going to hit our arms on our shots. But the refs just didnít seem to call anything. We were more determined after the first eight minutes or so of the first quarter, that we finally got our feet on the floor."

HA HA HA HA
BUT THE REFS DIDNT SEEM TO CALL ANYTHING

Jeeez.....what an idiot

The Lakers are exceeding the limit for the maximum number of whiney dumbasses allowed on a single team.

Seriously, I hate the Lakers with a passion I've NEVER hated a team for before. If EVER there was a team that could be considered the "bad guys," this is it.

They get the vast majority of calls, even have the refs practically hand them CHAMPIONSHIPS, and still act like a bunch of selfish brats. They play the wrong way, set the wrong example, have the wrong attitude, draw in the wrong kind of "fans," and win championship after championship. Yeah, that's fair. :rolleyes:

debohstheman
02-02-2004, 10:27 PM
I HAVENT EITHER...

I HATE LA..THE WHOLE CITY
THEIR COCKY *** PLAYERS, COACH AND FANS

WHAT A BUNCH OF PUNKS....

I HOPE THEY AND THE PACERS MEET IN THE FINALS

MSA2CF
02-02-2004, 10:29 PM
I think if we meet in the Finals, that Larry should hire hecklers and buy them all a row of seats behind the Lakers bench at the Staples Center...

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Does Rick Fox even play defense? All I seen was Sir "Hack-a-lot". That guy will get your elbows about everytime!

MSA2CF
02-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Rick "the Pretty Boy" Fox ain't never been nothin. He stands around and hits 3's, then fouls sometimes, but mostly passes it to someone who is supposed to be in the NBA. That's just my opinion.

(Go ahead and pursue your crappy acting career. We won't miss ya)

bulletproof
02-02-2004, 10:33 PM
The Lakers went to the line 27 times vs. 15 for the Pacers, "but the refs just didnít seem to call anything?" Uh, yeah, whatever you say, Phil.

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:36 PM
Does Rick Fox even play defense? All I seen was Sir "Hack-a-lot". That guy will get your elbows about everytime!

Here's what the Lakers represent:

Shaq, the most illiterate player in the game. LSU is corrupt beyond belief if they extended this guy a graduation.

Kobe, a two-time (at least) cheater and potential rapist. Not to mention a smug, cocky little punk, and MJ-imitator extraordinaire.

Malone, one of the dirtiest players in NBA history and now a coattail rider as well.

Payton, one of the biggest trash-talkers in NBA history and secondary coattail rider.

Fox, cheap-shot artist supreme and overall p*ssy.

Phil Jackson, the biggest fraud, whiner, and dumbass to ever "grace" the NBA with his presence.

The dumbest, most basketball-knowledge challenged "fans" in the NBA, 80% or more of which simply ride the bandwagon and treat the game as a spectacle rather than a sport.

This, my friends, is what fans of 28 different NBA teams can all agree on.

bulletproof
02-02-2004, 10:36 PM
I HATE LA..THE WHOLE CITY

Ever been here?

Arcadian
02-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Yeah, be kind to the city some of us post from there.

Suaveness
02-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Moron.

Hicks
02-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Guys, he specified what he meant by "the whole city". The fans that live their, the team that plays there, and the coach that heads them up.

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2004, 10:42 PM

Shaq, the most illiterate player in the game. LSU is corrupt beyond belief if they extended this guy a graduation.

Kobe, a two-time (at least) cheater and potential rapist. Not to mention a smug, cocky little punk, and MJ-imitator extraordinaire.

Malone, one of the dirtiest players in NBA history and now a coattail rider as well.

Payton, one of the biggest trash-talkers in NBA history and secondary coattail rider.

Phil Jackson, the biggest fraud, whiner, and dumbass to ever "grace" the NBA with his presence.

The dumbest, most basketball-knowledge challenged "fans" in the NBA, 80% or more of which simply ride the bandwagon and treat the game as a spectacle rather than a sport.

Honestly, as much as I hate the favoritism that the Lakers receive, I really don't get into the personal hate with Shaq. Illiterate...come on :rolleyes:!

Personally, I just hate Rick Fox. His game is crud, He is a P#ssy, and I will also go along with cheap shot artist. Really, I have no personal issues with Payton, Malone, or Shaq. They may be ego maniacs, but nothing "I" feel that deserves my total ire.

Suaveness
02-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Anyone associated with the lakers is considered a moron in my book. I HATE his freakin guts. If i were alone with him in a room, i WOULD do some bodily harm. *****. That goes for the entire team.

kerosene
02-02-2004, 10:43 PM
I've been there and enjoyed it. :D

MSA2CF
02-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I dislike the Lakers about as much as I dislike the Oprah Show.

That's saying how much I hate Oprah's show... :scream:

efx
02-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Gee, I don't know what to tell you guys.
I'm not a Laker fan but I will never claim that the refs gave them championships. They won them fair and square by being one of the best teams out there with some of the best players. Is there biased ref calling out there? Sure. Is there a huge Laker/Stern conspiracy? Please.

And besides, would any of us complain if Shaq or Kobe or Payton were on our team? Didn't think so.

Calm down for christs sakes.

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:47 PM

Honestly, as much as I hate the favoritism that the Lakers receive, I really don't get into the personal hate with Shaq. Illiterate...come on :rolleyes:!

Have you ever heard him speak? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was a foreigner.

Shaq is completely illiterate. Every time he opens his mouth, something stupid slips out.

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:48 PM
Gee, I don't know what to tell you guys.
I'm not a Laker fan but I will never claim that the refs gave them championships. They won them fair and square by being one of the best teams out there with some of the best players. Is there biased ref calling out there? Sure. Is there a huge Laker/Stern conspiracy? Please.

And besides, would any of us complain if Shaq or Kobe or Payton were on our team? Didn't think so.

Calm down for christs sakes.

Lakers. Kings. Game 6.

Lakers. Wolves. Game 1.

Nuff said.

efx
02-02-2004, 10:49 PM
I assume we're going to ignore the botched out-of-bounds call in game 5 and the subsequent moving screen by Webber? I'm just calling it as I see it.

And furthermore, if the Kings wanted to win the whole thing they should have beaten the lakers in game 7! Which they didn't and that is their own damn fault.

MSA2CF
02-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Am I the only one who boos Shaq whenever I see him?

I see a billboard with Shaq on it--I boo until I can't see that billboard any longer.

I see a commercial with Shaq in it--I boo until the commercial is over.

I see Shaq's line of clothes on some person--I boo inside my mind and just barely contain myself from lighting those clothes on fire.

I don't know where this comes from!!! I think it all stems from the heartbreak of Shaq dominating us and taking the Finals from us. I mean, if we had lost to the Blazers in the Finals instead of the Lakers, I would probably have nothing against the man. He could have won the next two championships in a row and I'd not be so angry at him. It's just because he beat my team and I won't ever live it down.

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Anyone associated with the lakers is considered a moron in my book. I HATE his freakin guts. If i were alone with him in a room, i WOULD do some bodily harm. *****. That goes for the entire team.

I'd stomp on Shaq's toe, distract Kobe with a Playboy, and force Jackson to coach the Clippers.

:devil:

Suaveness
02-02-2004, 10:50 PM

Have you ever heard him speak? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was a foreigner.

Shaq is completely illiterate. Every time he opens his mouth, something stupid slips out.

The guy's a moron. Especially if his vocab is so limited that he has to cuss on national TV to get his point across.

MSA2CF
02-02-2004, 10:52 PM
:gopacers:

:gopacers:

Shade
02-02-2004, 10:52 PM
I assume we're going to ignore the botched out-of-bounds call in game 5 and the subsequent moving screen by Webber? I'm just calling it as I see it.

And furthermore, if the Kings wanted to win the whole thing they should have beaten the lakers in game 7! Which they didn't and that is their own damn fault.

Refs miss plays. I'm talking ENTIRE FRIGGIN' GAMES where one team is OBVIOUSLY FAVORED throughout.

And nobody can use the "superstar treatment" excuse tonight, because there were no superstars on the floor for the Lakers tonight, they were on the road, and they still got most of the calls.

ABADays
02-02-2004, 10:53 PM
I've been to LA many times and it's a lot of fun. We have a tendency to associate the players as the image of the city. Therefore, I hate LA!!

debohstheman
02-02-2004, 10:54 PM
yes ive been to LA...enjoyed it...

i dont hate the city..just anything associated with the lakers..

to be honest, i think shaq is my favorite laker though...
he's pretty funny...

efx
02-02-2004, 10:54 PM
I never said there wasn't biased reffing overall towards one team. What I did say that it's retarded to even think that the Lakers won their 3 championship due to the refs.

Roaming Gnome
02-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey, the Clippers are not so bad, and they are in L.A. No need to hate them too!

kerosene
02-02-2004, 11:10 PM
efx I tend to agree with you. It's pretty crazy what kinds of posts this anti-Laker sentiment rouses up around here sometimes. I'm not a fan of the Lakers but this borders on silly sometimes.

As far as what Phil Jackson said, of course he's full of crap. He does this to every team that can be percieved as any kind of a threat to his team. Take it as a compliment. If it was a loss to Miami, then he'd say "Well a loss to Miami in February doesn't mean anything."

kerosene
02-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Wanna see some people complaining about calls tonight?
http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

Whew. There were a few calls that weren't exactly good, but at the same time missing 11 free throws or whatever and going minutes in the 4th without making some of the wide open looks you have doesn't help you win close games.

Anthem
02-02-2004, 11:53 PM
Back in the day when Shaq played for the Magic, he had this gem. Anybody remember this?

[After a Pacers win] We are still going to win this series. Period. P-E-R-I-D.

:pepper:

Not illiterate, I guess, since he got most of the letters right.

ChicagoJ
02-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Am I the only one who boos Shaq whenever I see him?

I see a billboard with Shaq on it--I boo until I can't see that billboard any longer.

I see a commercial with Shaq in it--I boo until the commercial is over.

I see Shaq's line of clothes on some person--I boo inside my mind and just barely contain myself from lighting those clothes on fire.

Substitute Jordan or 'Larry Bird the Celtic' for Shaq and I'm with you. Shaq just doesn't bother me as much. The man must be a nightmare to officiate. He's so strong that the only way to slow him down is to hack the he!! out of him, but if the officials called that he'd average 60 ppg. I can understand why he gets frustrated.

You guys are mostly b!tc#ing about the same bandwagon jumpers that used to cheer for the Bulls and/or Cowboys. I refuse to acknowledge that bandwagon jumpers should be taken seriously.