PDA

View Full Version : Meet Josh McRoberts!

Smoothdave1
02-03-2010, 12:11 AM
Just an FYI that Josh McRoberts will be appearing at the Indiana Members Credit Union branch location on 4790 E. 96th Street (right at 96th Street and Gray Road -- between Keystone & Allisonville Rd) this Thursday 2/4/2010 from 3-4pm signing autographs and meeting with fans. They'll be giving away a McRoberts signed jersey and you can register to open a new account and get a Pacers debit card.

See the link for more info: www.imcu.com/ContentPage.aspx?name=carmel+event

vnzla81
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't say this to Seth........:D

travmil
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Maybe we should get JOB to check it out since he's clearly never met Josh either.

Smoothdave1
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe we should get JOB to check it out since he's clearly never met Josh either.

:D

Maybe if JOB is back from Florida, we can send him on up to 96th Street to reintroduce him to Josh!

tikitomoka
02-04-2010, 09:27 PM
went to this today, and i asked him to write "McBob" on my photo. he said he hated that name, but still signed it anyway. im still kind of distraught over that... mcbob is a name we've all grown up on, so its too late to change now

Hicks
02-04-2010, 09:45 PM
We could try McRobbie :D

vnzla81
02-04-2010, 09:50 PM
how about Mcbench?

tikitomoka
02-04-2010, 10:07 PM
two of the ladies running it said JMac, but there's no way im calling him JMac. that's just ridiculous. alteast mcbob is a pretty normal nickname

Smoothdave1
02-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Was he cool about signing McBob?

tikitomoka
02-04-2010, 10:21 PM
yeah, he kind a little reluctant but he still did

Naptown_Seth
02-04-2010, 11:26 PM
I write McBob, but really to me he's McBeard, much like The Situation is The Situation even though I think the abs are supposed to be The Situation.

Hmm, sounds like a great MTV show - White River Shore.

Smoothdave1
02-04-2010, 11:46 PM
I write McBob, but really to me he's McBeard, much like The Situation is The Situation even though I think the abs are supposed to be The Situation.

Hmm, sounds like a great MTV show - White River Shore.

:D:D:D Too funny!

How great would it be to have a reality show with a few of the Pacers and Pacemates living together? You could have Josh, Tyler, Roy, Brandon & AJ and a few Pacemates all living together on a house on Geist or somewhere else.

You could have all kinds of storylines:

-- Roy and Josh upset with JOB over playing time
-- Tyler & Rush get into it over the Final 4 games
-- AJ gets caught in a compromising situation after he forgets to pay his bill one night at Bella Vita
-- Drunk fans trying to start trouble one night in Broad Ripple
-- Tyler's vision and dizzy spells
-- Cops are called after their party on Cocktail Cove gets busted
-- Josh wrecks their pontoon on Geist and doesn't tell anyone
-- Roy oversleeps and misses practice because Brandon is partying too much
-- Pacemates won't clean up their messes and trash the lakehouse
-- Reggie Miller drives his boat over from across the Lake on Geist one night to pay the youngsters a visit and doesn't like what he sees
-- Lauren Conrad comes back to visit Josh and some of the Pacemates get jealous
-- Tyler invites his brother down from South Bend at Notre Dame and Ty Lawson from the Nuggets over and they get into it with some of the Pacemates
-- AJ, being the rookie, forgets to pay the cable bill and everyone gets upset over missing college and NBA basketball
-- The Pacemates run into some Colts Cheerleaders one night in Broad Ripple and get into it with one another

Okay, I'm done, haha

Naptown_Seth
02-05-2010, 12:14 AM
You forgot the obvious one - Bobcats in town, Henderson punches Tyler in the nose (again) ala Snookie

Really when you think about it they already missed a home run on this one.

Imagine MTV reality cameras living with the Pacers from 2003 to 2007. Holy freaking crap would that be huge. Brawl, Ron WITHOUT PANTS at the airport (per Boyle story), Rio, 8 Seconds, Cloud Nine, Shawne, Harrison punching inanimate objects, JO and Ron fight on plane, god knows what with Tinsley, JO losing it at Rick in his office...

The show would have destroyed, just crushed everything else. I'm actually truly sad that this didn't happen now, it would have had people totally sucked in for year after year. It sucked for our W-L, but as drama it would have been epic with actual footage.

tsm612
02-05-2010, 02:26 AM
You forgot the obvious one - Bobcats in town, Henderson punches Tyler in the nose (again) ala Snookie

Really when you think about it they already missed a home run on this one.

Imagine MTV reality cameras living with the Pacers from 2003 to 2007. Holy freaking crap would that be huge. Brawl, Ron WITHOUT PANTS at the airport (per Boyle story), Rio, 8 Seconds, Cloud Nine, Shawne, Harrison punching inanimate objects, JO and Ron fight on plane, god knows what with Tinsley, JO losing it at Rick in his office...

The show would have destroyed, just crushed everything else. I'm actually truly sad that this didn't happen now, it would have had people totally sucked in for year after year. It sucked for our W-L, but as drama it would have been epic with actual footage.

Nevermind the drama. It would have been a source of income! Oh yeah, and didn't Boomer get sued in that time period, too?

Hicks
02-05-2010, 10:53 AM
God help Gerald if Tyler punched him back this time.... :eek:

Naptown_Seth
02-05-2010, 03:48 PM
God help Gerald if Tyler punched him back this time.... :eek:
The show is practically writing itself.

And at some point the guys decide to shave off McBeard's McBeard while he's passed out drunk. McBeard goes insane on the entire house the next day.

Gerald, now a member of the Pacers and the house thanks to a trade, gets punched a 2nd time just as he shows up in the middle of McBeard's tirade.

travmil
02-05-2010, 03:54 PM
You don't shave off the whole McBeard. That's just free grooming. Shaving off half the McBeard? Now that's a prank.