PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Spin to Win Prize Pass

MagicRat
01-31-2010, 05:26 PM
I got a few Pacers Prize Passes at the game on Friday night. It's a card with a code you enter online and can win a variety of prizes. Every card is a guaranteed winner. Checking the odds on the back it's basically 50/50 that you can win a pair of game tickets or $10 off of a $40 purchase at pacersgear.com. There are other prizes, but the odds are really, really small (blackberry, mp3 player, autographed picture).

Anywho, I entered a couple and got a pair of tickets (no idea where they are, but I'll assume balcony) and the $10 coupon. I have 5 more. I'll PM a code to the first 5 people who post in this thread that would like one.

The contest url is here: http://www.yourprizepass.com/

chrisjacobs7
01-31-2010, 05:28 PM
I'd like one if you still have them, thanks!

Pig Nash
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
I'd like one.

PacerFan31
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
I'd like one please :)

pwee31
01-31-2010, 06:06 PM
pick me

tsm612
01-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Not sure if this will make it in the top 5 if my post has to be approved by a moderator since I'm still new, but if this makes it then I'd like one please.

dannygranger
01-31-2010, 06:13 PM
me me

MagicRat
01-31-2010, 07:35 PM
The first 5 to post should have received a code (Sorry Danny).

I know at least one pair of tickets has been won so far.

Thanks to everyone for playing.......

dannygranger
01-31-2010, 09:37 PM
no problem. thanks for offer! very generous of you.

its kinda messed up though because when i posted my message I was 5th in line. Trust me counted it 10 times. Then I left for awhile and I come back and I am 6th. tsm612s post was no there. just weird thats all

Peck
01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
no problem. thanks for offer! very generous of you.

its kinda messed up though because when i posted my message I was 5th in line. Trust me counted it 10 times. Then I left for awhile and I come back and I am 6th. tsm612s post was no there. just weird thats all

Actually it was there, you just couldn't see it. He is a new poster and I had to approve his posts before it would be visible to the general population on here.

GO!!!!!
01-31-2010, 09:55 PM
what's the results of the spin to win....

I'd be interested to find out....

chrisjacobs7
01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
what's the results of the spin to win....

I'd be interested to find out....

I ended up with a pair of tickets to the Jazz game next month. Thanks to MagicRat for the offer.

Pig Nash
01-31-2010, 10:21 PM
I got 10 dollars when i spend forty. Thanks MR.

pwee31
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
I got 10 dollars when i spend forty. Thanks MR.

I got the same, thanks again MR

PacerFan31
01-31-2010, 10:55 PM
I also got 2 tickets and I picked the Jazz game as well.

tsm612
01-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Actually it was there, you just couldn't see it. He is a new poster and I had to approve his posts before it would be visible to the general population on here.

Sorry dannygranger. I almost didn't post because I was afraid that might happen, but I figured that if my post had to be approved then it would probably be added the time it was approved instead of the time it was submitted. I was watching for my post to be added and when I saw your post, I thought I didn't make it.

Anyway, I ended up with tickets to the Bulls game in late February. Thanks again, MagicRat.

MagicRat
02-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry about the posting confusion. dannygranger will be #1 on the list if I have an opportunity to get more the next time I'm at a game......

dannygranger
02-01-2010, 04:53 PM
its not a big deal guys. i just thought it was weird.

glad everyone got some good prizes. :dance:

heywoode
02-01-2010, 05:53 PM
I won a pair of tickets from one of the three prize passes I got at the last game. I chose a game that is coming soon, so I am very curious to see where the seats are located. Hate to say it, but if they are balcony I probably won't be using them....I know, I'm a Club Level Snob now...

wainmyers
02-16-2010, 11:21 AM
I hope I am one of the first 5. PM me a code

daveholstner
03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
I am new back in area did not know exactly how to use code hopefully next time glad to finally be close enough again to catch some games.

the jaddler
03-05-2010, 10:05 AM
I won a pair of tickets from one of the three prize passes I got at the last game. I chose a game that is coming soon, so I am very curious to see where the seats are located. Hate to say it, but if they are balcony I probably won't be using them....I know, I'm a Club Level Snob now...

if they are balcony maybe you should give them to the guy who had the post mishap happen on here....just a thought

Hicks
03-05-2010, 10:14 AM
I was given a couple of these cards at the Bulls game by members of PS&E (or however those folks ID themselves)

I went online, spun the wheel, and WON......................... a $10 off card that expired two weeks earlier.

lame!

the jaddler
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I was given a couple of these cards at the Bulls game by members of PS&E (or however those folks ID themselves)

I went online, spun the wheel, and WON......................... a $10 off card that expired two weeks earlier.

lame!

yeah wow.....um thats like giving a fat man a really stale donut!!!!

btowncolt
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I've heard talk of donuts.

heywoode
03-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I ended up getting lower bowl tickets with my win. We don't like those either, so I took them up in the balcony and found a father/son who were in nosebleeds and hooked them up. They were skeptical at first, but they seemed to groove once they got down there and figured out they were good to go!

I took some pics of them from our club seats...

pwee31
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I ended up getting lower bowl tickets with my win. We don't like those either, so I took them up in the balcony and found a father/son who were in nosebleeds and hooked them up. They were skeptical at first, but they seemed to groove once they got down there and figured out they were good to go!

I took some pics of them from our club seats...

Hell of a gesture my man. :applaud:

heywoode
03-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah, it's fun to pass on the goodwill...That's the second time we've done that, and it's pretty awesome to watch people get all happy!

Naptown_Seth
03-05-2010, 08:20 PM

lame!
Could this season be more epic fail.

What kills me is the JOB stuff, the young kids, stupid promo things like this, and really the general renewal stuff (which is mostly a price upgrade and the same stuff you already "get" by buying the tickets) are all really correctable things. They aren't up against the wall here.

Make sure prizes go out on time, stop putting $5 ticket people right in front of $150 ticket people as an "upgrade" to fill the lower level for NBA TV, just play the young kids and let them learn as they lose...

I think a lot of us could be satisfied pretty simply. Hopefully none of us was thinking playoffs for real this season.

The Pacers need to talk to the Indians and find out how they keep fans happy with the product.

Naptown_Seth
03-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeah, it's fun to pass on the goodwill...That's the second time we've done that, and it's pretty awesome to watch people get all happy!
Excellent work. You just outdid PS&E at fan friendliness. :)

Brad8888
03-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Excellent work. You just outdid PS&E at fan friendliness, and it is not even close! :)

Fixed

MagicRat
03-17-2010, 01:47 PM
I got a couple more of these at the game last night. I've PM'd dannygranger to offer him one after the confusion last time.

I've got one more if anyone wants it (although rumor has it that the gift card may be no good!)

pwee31
03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
I got a couple more of these at the game last night. I've PM'd dannygranger to offer him one after the confusion last time.

I've got one more if anyone wants it (although rumor has it that the gift card may be no good!)

I'll take the gift card a test it out? My g/f was wanting a Hibbert jersey. it may help towards the total if it works.

I Love P
03-17-2010, 02:50 PM
My friend just texted me and said he won a blackberry today after getting one of those cards last night. A blackberry??

vapacersfan
03-17-2010, 02:57 PM
If you have any I will take one.

Thank you

-VA

MagicRat
03-17-2010, 03:09 PM
If you have any I will take one.

Thank you

-VA

I sent one to PWee. If dannygranger doesn't claim the other one in a few days you can have it.......