PDA

View Full Version : Travis Diener on Knicks radar?

Trophy
01-27-2010, 02:10 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

All of the scouts for the Knicks are in town this week to discuss potential trades. One position the Knicks could go after is point guard, especially one with an expiring contract.

The New York Post lists Portland's Steve Blake, Detroit's Chucky Atkins, Washington's Mike James, Indiana's Travis Diener, Golden State's C.J. Watson, Oklahoma City's Kevin Ollie and Memphis' Marcus Williams as possible targets of the Knicks.

Diener for a future second round pick and cash can work and save us some money.

90'sNBARocked
01-27-2010, 02:14 PM

Donnie give us a couple franks and a couple slices and you can have Diener

seriously though what could they possibly offer us for Diener outside of a draft pick, which they wont be giving us anyway

Edit : Donnie we also have a ultra quick PG who LOVES D'antoni's sytsem and is fully rested and ready to go :dance:

LoneGranger33
01-27-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm just glad Travis Diener is wanted. Thought his career in the U.S. might be over after us.

90'sNBARocked
01-27-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm just glad Travis Diener is wanted. Thought his career in the U.S. might be over after us.

Unfortunatley it's just writers speculation so take it for what its worth

Tom White
01-27-2010, 02:51 PM

...and the player from the Knicks to match salaries would be.....?

vnzla81
01-27-2010, 02:52 PM
who cares, he is expiring anyway............

special ed
01-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Diener can still shoot and will play within a system. Not the type of PG we want to give up, especially since he is (as mentioned) an expiring contract.

sportfireman
01-27-2010, 03:40 PM
Diener can still shoot and will play within a system. Not the type of PG we want to give up, especially since he is (as mentioned) an expiring contract.

not the kind of point guard you wanna give up?!!??:confused: if everything was so great with Diener why hasn't he played since his brief return?

vnzla81
01-27-2010, 03:42 PM
not the kind of point guard you wanna give up?!!??:confused: if everything was so great with Diener why hasn't he played since his brief return?

Because he can't play center

sportfireman
01-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Because he can't play center
but he can s p r e a d the floor.....:laugh:

McKeyFan
01-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Because Roy doesn't have two fouls yet.

Smoothdave1
01-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Send Diener on his way to NYC. A 2nd rd pick would suffice. Knicks have a trade exception in the Quentin Richardson deal and a 2nd rounder would do.

If only we could deal him for Bender.......

sportfireman
01-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Send Diener on his way to NYC. A 2nd rd pick would suffice. Knicks have a trade exception in the Quentin Richardson deal and a 2nd rounder would do.

If only we could deal him for Bender.......

i would like that one......i'd probably shed a tear for joy:cry: