PDA

View Full Version : DJ Augustin

vnzla81
01-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Frank (Charlotte)

With the Bobcats playing so well, is there any kind of move they could make at the deadline that would put them in position to challenge the eastern conference elite?

John Hollinger (12:42 PM)

I think you're getting way ahead of yourself with that one. I do believe, however, they'd look at trading D.J. Augustin for a more productive backup point guard, and that they'd look hard at converting Acie Law's expiring deal and pearhs the rights to Alexix Ajinca into a serviceable reserve big man.

Could the Pacers make a move on this? The need a productive back up guard (watson) and a serviceable big man (Foster)

Hicks
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
1-for-1 Watson/Augustin works. If they would, I would. I'm not sold on DJ, but it's certainly worth taking a look in our situation and at that price.

90'sNBARocked
01-21-2010, 03:11 PM
You got to wonder though why they are considering trading him. I mean Felton is good, but he is no Chris Paul

On the other hand we are talking about Larry Brown :rolleyes:

Gamble1
01-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I would go for Felton first then DJ. Defensively DJ is a down grade from Watson.

BornReady
01-21-2010, 04:30 PM
theyre not going trade felton- hes been doing really well for them. our shot at felton is a thing of the past.
id go for dj augustin. hes young and fast...and hopefully a better version of ford.

DGPR
01-21-2010, 04:48 PM
I'd love me some DJ Augustin. He's still very young and talented and would contribute to our future core of players along with Granger, Hibbert, Hansbrough, and Price.

vnzla81
01-21-2010, 04:59 PM
if I was the pacers I would try to package Foster and whatever point guard not name AJ for him and the expiring they have.