PDA

View Full Version : OT Roy couldnt do 2 push ups!

90'sNBARocked
01-15-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Chat.asp?CHAT_TOPICS_ID=715

Eric P in Naptown:
Coach, what do you thik of Roy Hibbert's progress this year? Did the Pacers make a big mistake taking Tyler over Blair? Will we trade Murphy/Foster/Ford this year? Thanks

Anthony Macri:
Hibbert has been impressive, but I always thought he would be. Did you know that when he got to Georgetown he couldn't do two pushups? Amazing how far he's come. I wouldn't say the Pacers made a mistake drafting Tyler instead of Blair, but I would say that any team that didn't draft Blair after the top 8 or so made a big mistake. I think Tyler will be exactly what a lot of teams need - a serviceable starter and/or excellent role player for a long, long time. Not sure about the trade stuff, you'd have to ask someone else that one.

I think this is great to hear about Roy's progression and really makes me feel good to remember this is only his 3rd year and with the drive and work ethic Roy has , I am really looking forward to great things.

Nice to know as well others seem to thinkTyler will progress nicely as well! :dance:

IU_sears
01-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I like your enthusiasm dude! I have even better news for you, it is only Hibbert's second season! Just think where he will be this time next year with Larry on the bench coaching and giving him 30 minutes a game!! Larry would run the offense through the post like all successful basketball teams since the creation of the game!

90'sNBARocked
01-15-2010, 01:44 PM
I like your enthusiasm dude! I have even better news for you, it is only Hibbert's second season! Just think where he will be this time next year with Larry on the bench coaching and giving him 30 minutes a game!! Larry would run the offense through the post like all successful basketball teams since the creation of the game!

Thanks bro

Always got to lok for that "silver lining" in the clouds you know.

Is this really Hibberts second year? I thought it was his 3rd, my bad

duke dynamite
01-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Larry is not going to coach this or any team.

*facepalm*

Squirrelz
01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Chat.asp?CHAT_TOPICS_ID=715

I think this is great to hear about Roy's progression and really makes me feel good to remember this is only his 3rd year and with the drive and work ethic Roy has , I am really looking forward to great things.

Nice to know as well others seem to thinkTyler will progress nicely as well! :dance:

It's his second year... http://insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/confusedshrug.gif

Kegboy
01-15-2010, 04:06 PM
I wouldn't say the Pacers made a mistake drafting Tyler instead of Blair, but I would say that any team that didn't draft Blair after the top 8 or so made a big mistake.

So, we didn't make a mistake, but we did make a big mistake. Good to know.

90'sNBARocked
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM
So, we didn't make a mistake, but we did make a big mistake. Good to know.

Yeah I didnt quite understand that one