PDA

View Full Version : Finally Starting my Video Blog (Pacers)

duke dynamite
01-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Okay, right as the season started I was talking about doing a weekly blog. Well, I wanted viewer interaction, so I have now decided to start a Ustream account, and I am all ready to start my program. The name (for now) is going to be called
B&G with DD

(I'm still accepting name ideas.)

With Ustream I am capable of having users view my "show" live and they can chat in a window, asking questions or commenting.

I will probably set up a schedule, but for it's inception period, it may be a random day or time when I will do this, and I will be sure to give plenty of notice in advance.

Ustream will also allow me to save shows that I have completed for archival purposes.

There is also this neat option, it can allow me to have a "co-host" remotely. So if anyone is interested in doing the show with me, and not just chat, let me know.

You don't have to sign in to watch my show, but to chat with me while it's live you may have to have an account, it's free.

Here is the URL to the site for my video streams:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/b-g-with-dd
(http://www.ustream.tv/channel/b-g-with-dd)

the jaddler
01-15-2010, 10:56 AM
why dont you call it....weekly thoughts with duke or call it down and dirty with duke......

duke dynamite
01-15-2010, 11:09 AM
why dont you call it....weekly thoughts with duke or call it down and dirty with duke......
My thoughts are frivolous and cynical. That and I don't want it to sound like smut.

Thanks for the ideas.

Speed
01-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Duking it out.

or

Boom goes the Duke Dynamite.

or

Pretty Princess Ponders Pacers :D

or

Duke's camera (for the zoom lense fiasco you had happen)

or

Put up your Dukes

or

Dynamite discussion

or

Pacer Nation by Duke Dynamite

or

Dynamite talk

or

That'll move the chains

I really can go all day with mostly really bad names. :)

trey
01-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I love the idea. Did you recently read the book "Crush It!" by Gary Vaynerchuk?

duke dynamite
01-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I love the idea. Did you recently read the book "Crush It!" by Gary Vaynerchuk?
Heh, no.

BillS
01-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Will it have a warning for potentially disturbing images, or will you just not appear on screen? :zip:

Brad8888
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
How about "The Big Red Machine"

90'sNBARocked
01-15-2010, 12:35 PM
How about the "Duke of Naptown"

kinda royal like no?

Anyway good luck with your endavor and I will be sure to check it out

:buddies:

vapacersfan
01-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Would it be possible to have members of PD help you with the video blog? (pick me, pick me :) )

sweabs
01-15-2010, 07:38 PM
"Making dukie"