PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Game Contestant

pristinecollector
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
I hate to toot my own horn, but for those of you who were at the Raptors game and may have seen the guy that won the bankshot competition after the first quarter, that was me. It's the 2nd time I've been lucky enough to be chosen to participate in a game during the end of a quarter. It was really a cool experience, and the $100 Visa gift card wasn't a bad prize! Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhZscIRNxGY

A great night! The Pacers pulled off the victory, I got a little face time, and even got to meet Brandon Rush after the game :-)

Thanks for looking!

Dr. Awesome
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
A great night! The Pacers pulled off the victory, I got a little face time, and even got to meet Brandon Rush after the game :-)

Did you give him any tips on shooting?

IUfan4life
01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I hate to toot my own horn, but for those of you who were at the Raptors game and may have seen the guy that won the bankshot competition after the first quarter, that was me. It's the 2nd time I've been lucky enough to be chosen to participate in a game during the end of a quarter. It was really a cool experience, and the $100 Visa gift card wasn't a bad prize! Here's the link:

Thanks for looking!
must be nice having an opponent who didn't know how to play basketball lol

edit: congrats

Los Angeles
01-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Good job!

I can't believe they still play that Usher song.

heywoode
01-12-2010, 10:03 PM
AWESOME!!!!!

sweabs
01-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Nice shot at the end, my friend!

IndyHoosier
01-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice shooting!!! Way to go!!

the jaddler
01-12-2010, 10:58 PM
You did well unlike the other guy at the other end....i remember telling the people we with that we should just put in for the rest of the game!

chrisjacobs7
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Great job... that other guy didn't give you much competition.

pwee31
01-12-2010, 11:53 PM
I don't know if they still do what they use to do, but the Power pack use to be in charge of the contestants to find for those. I know b/c my fraternity brother use to be one, and he would tell any of us that were going to a game to get there early so he could pick us for the contest.

Really wasn't fair, but I won some nice money during one of those make so many buckets in 45 seconds

Squirrelz
01-13-2010, 12:18 AM

Thanks for looking!
Couldn't have happened to a NICER guy. I love to hear things like this happen to good people.

This is good karma for giving me your tickets that one night. Great guy, and thanks again for giving me my first game experience.

joeyd
01-13-2010, 01:22 PM
My wife gets mad because they seldom pick women for the shooting contests. I get mad because they seldom pick any guys over the age of 40. As if we can't shoot!

trey
01-13-2010, 02:17 PM
nice man haha that was awesome.

pristinecollector
01-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Thanks all for checking it out! It was a lot of fun. Have a great day :-)