PDA

View Full Version : Ind/Cle/Minn/Chicago

Dr. Awesome
01-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Just for fun I was playing around with trade checker. I don't think this trade is all that good yet, but I like the premise of it, I was wondering if I could get feedback from some fans and see if they think something can be worked out.

Indiana Trades:
Troy Murphy
Dahntay Jones
Jeff Foster
2010 2nd
Dallas' 2010 2nd

Indiana Gets:
Zydrunas Ilgauskas(Bought out)
Danny Green
Tyrus Thomas
Cleveland's 2010 1st

Watson/Price/Ford
Rush/Head
Granger/Dunleavy/Green
Thomas/Hansbrough
Hibbert/Jones

Why for Indiana: They take a year off Z's contract and a nice prospect who could flourish in Indiana with Thomas. Green is a nice filler and the late 1st could help them possibly move up in the draft.

Cleveland Trades:
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Danny Green
2010 1st

Cleveland Gets:
Troy Murphy
Indiana's 2010 2nd
Dallas' 2010 2nd

Williams/West/Gibson
Parker/West
James/Williams
Murphy/Varejeo/Hickson
O'Neal/Ilgauskas

Why for Cleveland: They get a perfect compliment to their team in Murphy who is back to his old form. They get a few 2nd's to work with in potential trades and with Indianas pick, they should only move down a few spots from their 1st rounder. Z will return after being bought out.

Minnesota Trades:
Al Jefferson

Minnesota Gets:
Luol Deng
Joakim Noah

Flynn/Sessions
Brewer/Ellington/Wilkins
Deng/Gomes/Wilkins
Love/Cardinal
Noah/Jawai

Why for Minnesota:They become a much more complete team. They will get a legit Center in Noah who can anchor the defense and a legit threat on the wing.

Chicago Trades:
Joakim Noah
Luol Deng
Tyrus Thomas

Chicago Gets:
Al Jefferson
Jeff Foster
Dahntay Jones

Rose/Hinrich/Pargo
Jones/Hinrich
Salmons/Johnson
Jefferson/Gibson
Foster/Miller

Why for Chicago:They get a legit second option for Rose to work with and cover their wholes after the trade. Foster is a good defensive Center to go next to Jefferson until they can find a permanent replacement and Jones is a good defensive wing who can run with Rose. They get a star without gutting their team.

Like I said, I know its not that great yet, but I do think there could be something here, so fire awa with opinions.