PDA

View Full Version : Crittenton

speakout4
01-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Is their any rational reason that Crittenton has not been suspended or fined yet or do I have the facts wrong. If anything he appears to have the most guilt in this situation but obviously Stern is waiting for something before he acts.

Opinions?

NapTonius Monk
01-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Is their any rational reason that Crittenton has not been suspended or fined yet or do I have the facts wrong. If anything he appears to have the most guilt in this situation but obviously Stern is waiting for something before he acts.

Opinions?

He knows when to shut the :censored: up.

PacerDude
01-09-2010, 03:19 PM
He's laid low since it all happened. He's not on the active roster, so suspending him really changes nothing (except his income - and since he's injured, I'm not sure they can withhold pay from him - I dunno). Arenas has acted like a defiant idiot, giving Stern reason to suspend him. Once the police sift thru everything and make whatever charges they are going to make, then we'll see how he gets dealt with.

speakout4
01-09-2010, 03:24 PM
He's laid low since it all happened. He's not on the active roster, so suspending him really changes nothing (except his income - and since he's injured, I'm not sure they can withhold pay from him - I dunno). Arenas has acted like a defiant idiot, giving Stern reason to suspend him. Once the police sift thru everything and make whatever charges they are going to make, then we'll see how he gets dealt with.
So is he is still traveling with the the team?

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Well, they can't find Crittenton's gun, the one he supposedly pulled out and cocked back. Without a gun, all they have is stories. On the other hand, Arenas turned his guns in to authorities.

Arenas is a big name and Critt is a nobody. Throwing the book at him will make headlines in NBA circles, but the general public won't look twice at "NBA player Javaris Crittenton suspended indefinitely and fined $x"

Also, apparently Gil got under Stern's skin so his suspension came much quicker.

Kid Minneapolis
01-09-2010, 08:01 PM
I seem to remember a lot on here wanting to draft Crittenton... not that it's all that important, but just interesting. Probly good we didn't bring him on board, what with our "image cleansing" and what-not.