PDA

View Full Version : Is tonight's game on TV?

OakMoses
01-08-2010, 07:30 PM
I can't find it anywhere. Any other Direct TV League Pass people having any luck?

Naptown_Seth
01-08-2010, 07:32 PM
It's not on any coverage according to DirecTV.

OakMoses
01-08-2010, 07:34 PM
It's not on any coverage according to DirecTV.

That's horsepucky.

OakMoses
01-08-2010, 07:40 PM
If it's not on TV, does that mean it's not on League Pass Broadband?

OakMoses
01-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Sorry.

PacerDude
01-08-2010, 07:59 PM
I guess cutting and pasting ESPN Insider is OK, but providing a link to keep up with the game is taboo ??

:shrug:

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
It's on Broadband!! I just opened up the console and the link to watch was there. I don't think there are any commentators because it was the Twolves radio network, but the video feed was there. Try out the Broadband if you have it!

Hicks
01-08-2010, 08:02 PM
I guess cutting and pasting ESPN Insider is OK, but providing a link to keep up with the game is taboo ??

Be careful what you wish for.

B00sh
01-08-2010, 08:10 PM
hey, dont ban me for this, its just a link to espn's gamecast. not video

http://espn.go.com/nba/gamecast?gameId=300108016

TMJ31
01-08-2010, 08:11 PM
The game IS available on NBALP Broadband... it is using the Twolves in arena TV feed (very different than a normal TV edit)... and the Twolves radio team is the audio.

It's much better than nothing :)

Id recommend getting Mark and Slick on radio-- and watching the Wolves Arena feed!

Lance George
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
NBA Audio League Pass (http://www.nba.com/broadband/alp_schedule.html)

It' not only free, it didn't even make me log-in to by NBA All-Access account to use it. Just click the game and it should play.

Anthem
01-08-2010, 08:24 PM
I actually like the arena feed.

OakMoses
01-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Of course my free LP Broadband won't activate...

PacerDude
01-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Be careful what you wish for.Well, I guess I, like many others, missed the memo about stuff like this.

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-08-2010, 08:32 PM

Oh man that was a pain. I had to call Directv and they told me to contact nba.com. I had to send numerous emails until they finally sent me a coupon code to activate it because it would never work when I entered my Directv account number. Hopefully you won't have to go through all of that, though.

TMJ31
01-08-2010, 08:44 PM

This happened to me.

Here was my fix for the situation...

The nba.com all access account I had was registered with an email address DIFFERENT than my DirecTV email address.

I registered a NEW Nba.com account using the SAME email as was listed on my DirecTV account, and I was suddenly able to activate my NBALP Broadband account.

Of course your issue may be completely different... Just letting you know in case it's the same issue as I had.

Hope this helps!

kester99
01-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Oh man that was a pain. I had to call Directv and they told me to contact nba.com. I had to send numerous emails until they finally sent me a coupon code to activate it because it would never work when I entered my Directv account number. Hopefully you won't have to go through all of that, though.

I had to do the same.

dal9
01-08-2010, 08:48 PM

touche

Hicks
01-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Hey, it looked like ESPN has decided to unofficially look the other way, so I was going to let it go.

But since you guys, clearly speaking only as concerned PD members (of course), have displayed such a great concern on this issue, perhaps I should outlaw doing so. That's what you want, right?

That's what I thought.

PacerDude
01-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey, it looked like ESPN has decided to unofficially look the other way, so I was going to let it go.

But since you guys, clearly speaking only as concerned PD members (of course), have displayed such a great concern on this issue, perhaps I should outlaw doing so. That's what you want, right?

That's what I thought.Well, maybe a simple explanation of why one is OK and the other isn't would suffice as opposed to the sarcasm.

Hicks
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Well, maybe a simple explanation of why one is OK and the other isn't would suffice as opposed to the sarcasm.

Maybe I misread your original post, but it seemed like it was a veiled jab my direction more than an honest question.

Hicks
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM
You know what, upon re-reading it, I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. My apologies for jumping the gun, PacerDude.

owl
01-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Maybe I misread your original post, but it seemed like it was a veiled jab my direction more than an honest question.

As the founder and leader of the board I look for you to be above the fray. I believe that
kind of leadership is what the board needs. jmho

Hicks
01-08-2010, 09:42 PM
As the founder and leader of the board I look for you to be above the fray. I believe that
kind of leadership is what the board needs. jmho

You're right.

flakcatcher
01-08-2010, 10:05 PM
As lurker who rarely posts, I have to chime in here just to point out how rare it is that a grassroots online forum enjoys leadership as principled, thoughtful, humble and fair as that provided by Hicks. This thread is a great example if it.

That's all.

Naptown_Seth
01-08-2010, 10:33 PM
But he's still a loser

Hicks
01-08-2010, 10:35 PM
But he's still a loser

*edit* Actually, no, I won't make mine green text. I WILL change your name to Princess, sir. Or is that ma'am? ;)

Hoop
01-09-2010, 12:52 AM
I've had to do the same the last 3 or 4 seasons and I've had DirectTV NBA League Pass for over 10+ years, but nba.com can't never get it right.

I sent emails to nba.com with scans of my bill, still didn't work. Sent a few mad emails about how I was sick and tried of the same old crap every year trying to get League Pass Broadband to work. I told them their system is completely screwed up. This season was the worse, it took over a 1-1/2 months to get it straightened out.

They finally sent me a coupon code and it worked the first try. How hard would it have been to email the code to start with. :confused:

Kuq_e_Zi91
01-09-2010, 08:40 AM
I've had to do the same the last 3 or 4 seasons and I've had DirectTV NBA League Pass for over 10+ years, but nba.com can't never get it right.

I sent emails to nba.com with scans of my bill, still didn't work. Sent a few mad emails about how I was sick and tried of the same old crap every year trying to get League Pass Broadband to work. I told them their system is completely screwed up. This season was the worse, it took over a 1-1/2 months to get it straightened out.

They finally sent me a coupon code and it worked the first try. How hard would it have been to email the code to start with. :confused:

Exactly... when you pay for something you expect it to work, right? It's unbelievable. They say you can watch 40 games a week, it's closer to you gotta wait 40 weeks before you can watch a game. God forbid you're not home or something happens to the Directv feed because then you're **** out of luck.

PacerDude
01-09-2010, 08:44 AM
You know what, upon re-reading it, I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. My apologies for jumping the gun, PacerDude.Not a problem. I realize there are a lot of idiots here that you need to deal with.

I ain't one of them !!