01-05-2010, 12:49 PM
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2010-01/05/content_9266385.htm#

Top News
Yao Ming's wife pregnant: report
By Zhao Chunzhe (chinadaily.com.cn)
Updated: 2010-01-05 10:25
Comments(0) PrintMail
Large Medium Small

China's NBA star Yao Ming and his wife are expecting their first child, the Guangzhou Daily reported today.

A close friend of Yao's wife Ye Li revealed the happy news at a show for the Shanghai World Expo.

"Ye looks well now and sleeps early every day for the wellbeing of the fetus. The couple hopes to have a boy," said Miao Lijie.

"She was supposed to be with the show today, but I understand that it's inconvenient for her to come," Miao added.

Ye gained weight recently causing speculation in the media that she was expecting.

Will Galen
01-05-2010, 01:20 PM
We see Yao is putting his time off to good use! :p:laugh::D

Speed
01-05-2010, 01:33 PM
"Ye looks well now and sleeps early every day for the wellbeing of the fetus. The couple hopes to have a boy," said Miao Lijie.

"the fetus", awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I remember when my kids were cute little fetus's.

graphic-er
01-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Its sure to be the tallest human being ever.

Basketball Fan
05-21-2010, 09:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5209545&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

Yao, wife welcome daughter

* Email
* Print
* Comments

By Ric Bucher
ESPN The Magazine
Archive

Yao Ming is a father.

Yao's wife, Ye Li, gave birth to a baby girl Friday in Houston. Both mother and baby, who weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces, are in good health.

"I am very excited about the arrival of our daughter," Yao said. "This is a very special moment in our lives and we thank everyone for their kindness and support."

Yao, who had extensive foot and ankle surgery last summer, is back to running on a treadmill and expects to resume full basketball activity by the end of the month.

judicata
05-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Can we draft its rights with the #10 pick?

wintermute
05-22-2010, 06:42 AM
Can we draft its rights with the #10 pick?

Yao's wife, Ye Li, gave birth to a baby girl Friday in Houston. Both mother and baby, who weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces, are in good health.

for the fever, do you mean? :p