PDA

View Full Version : A.I. wears Cowboys hat during Sixers game

Basketball Fan
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
http://www.the700level.com/2010/01/allen-iverson-rocks-cowboys-hat-to-game-last-night.html

Allen Iverson Rocks Cowboys Hat to Sixers Game Last Night

AllenIversonCowboysHat I mean, really A.I.? I guess you can't expect a guy who has played the better part of a decade in a town to pull for his adopted city's team. To his credit though, Newport News, Virginia is only like 1,400 miles from Dallas, so it's pretty close. And you couldn't expect him to cheer for the Redskins. Jeez.

Not to be overlooked, Iverson actually played pretty well last night, leading the Sixers to victory over the Nuggets. [video below]

CableKC
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Unless he's a Eagles fan......I don't see any problem with this.

graphic-er
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
How is this any different than Lebron wearing a yankee's hat....of course he only does that to flirt with the NY Media.

ilive4sports
01-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Allen, Allen, Allen...

Now I don't see a problem with it even though i am an eagles fan and hate the cowboys, but what he just did in this city, i dont know thats a bit risky. Especially after the football game yesterday. Definitely going to be more backlash than he expects.

KnicksRGarbage
01-04-2010, 06:45 PM
It's my understanding that Philly loves "The Answer." Which is one of the reasons he was so happy to be back on the 76'ers. We love Danny.. If Danny wore a Titans hat would you crucify him?

Basketball Fan
01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
It's my understanding that Philly loves "The Answer." Which is one of the reasons he was so happy to be back on the 76'ers. We love Danny.. If Danny wore a Titans hat would you crucify him?

I personally wouldn't but I admit I'd wonder why he's a Titans fan though. Not because he's obligated to like the Colts but because he's from New Orleans and I figured he'd be a Saints fan.

Lord Helmet
01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
I personally wouldn't but I admit I'd wonder why he's a Titans fan though. Not because he's obligated to like the Colts but because he's from New Orleans and I figured he'd be a Saints fan.
He's mentioned that he's a Saints fan, I'm pretty sure.

Roaming Gnome
01-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Maybe I will rock a 10 Gallon hat to the next Pacers game...

Dr. Awesome
01-05-2010, 01:07 AM
The fact that we even have a thread to discuss this falls under the "You know your team sucks when..." category.

Trader Joe
01-05-2010, 03:47 AM
It's a little weird because Iverson is from Philly originally, no?

Which is why Danny wearing Titans hat wouldn't bother me, he's from New Orleans and is openly rooting for the Saints this year. He said as much on his blog.

Kemo
01-05-2010, 04:02 AM
LOL ... and this is news why?

tora tora
01-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Hey Basketball Fan, tell everybody that Charles Barkley will host this upcoming Saturday Night Live.

Bball
01-05-2010, 08:07 AM
AI is all class

Basketball Fan
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey Basketball Fan, tell everybody that Charles Barkley will host this upcoming Saturday Night Live.

I posted it two weeks ago actually but I can bump the thread for Saturday

Basketball Fan
01-05-2010, 10:47 AM
It's a little weird because Iverson is from Philly originally, no?

Which is why Danny wearing Titans hat wouldn't bother me, he's from New Orleans and is openly rooting for the Saints this year. He said as much on his blog.

No Iverson is from NoVa(Northern Virginia/Hampton/Newport News I know this because my parents came to this country their first place was that area dad got to work for NASA long before I was born of course)

Kobe is from Philly though and he got criticized by Philadelphians for wearing a Dodgers hat to the Phillies/Dodgers game in the playoffs.