Thesterovic
12-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Cavs send Z and Powe
Cavs get Murphy
Blazers send Bayless and Dre
Blazes get Z and Powe and AJ Price
Pacers send Murphy and AJ Price
Pacers get Dre and Bayless

I don't have access to the trade macine so some numbers are off I'm sure but I think this trade helps all teams alot. If someone could help and put in some fillers it would be greatly appreciated.

IUfan4life
12-12-2009, 06:49 PM
y do we want both bayless and miller

PacerDude
12-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Why do we want Miller ??

Face it gang - we're rebuilding. Granger's injury may have enhanced that process. Keep things as they are, make a few wise draft picks (with the grace of the basketball Gods ...............) and wait until we clear $$ for 2011. Getting Miller or any other retread PG isn't going to be a long term solution. How many teams has he been on ?? There's a reason for that.

Doddage
12-13-2009, 12:01 AM
So you're suggesting we make a move that will result in us having Ford, Watson, Andre Miller, Head, and Bayless? That's just tempting fate with O'Brien.

pacergod2
12-15-2009, 05:01 PM
So you're suggesting we make a move that will result in us having Ford, Watson, Andre Miller, Head, and Bayless? That's just tempting fate with O'Brien.

That sounds like a great starting lineup to me.

Thesterovic
12-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Bayless nor Head would ever play. Do something w/ TJ to get rid of his stupid self.

Ballerzfan
12-24-2009, 10:12 PM
That sounds like a great starting lineup to me.

Sounds like Golden State II... no thanks

pacergod2
12-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Sounds like Golden State II... no thanks

Heavy on the sarcasm with a touch of cynicism.

Thesterovic
12-26-2009, 09:42 AM
You guys are hilarious. You guys wouldn't do Murphy and AJ for Bayless AND Dre?! If TJ's contract wasn't gaurunteed, he wouldn't of made the Preseason Roster. Why play him and Head?

Bayless is a SG. Start him, then get your D by Rush as the 6th man. Watson can play, some, but not too much. Maybe 20 MPG. Diener will never play he's always hurt.