PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis Winners Weekend

Roaming Gnome
01-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Now, the stage is set. The Pacers beat some of the best competition in the NBA this weekend. We just need the Colts to go out and handle their business tommorrow. This city will be off the chain if the Colts come thru tommorrow.

MSA2CF
01-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Die Patriots.

Die.

Hicks
01-17-2004, 11:07 PM
I hope the Colts make it a clean "sweep" of the weekend. It'd be great!

Roaming Gnome
01-17-2004, 11:11 PM
I just don't want the freakin' chowder heads to end another one of our teams seasons. That is just too much to bear.

Man, have any of you tried reading anything off the Colt's board at Star/News? The New England Trolls are pretty brutal. Those @ssholes just don't know how good we have it in Indianapolis.

indygeezer
01-17-2004, 11:36 PM
The Colts board makes the ESPN site look like a bunch of freaking genious'.

I'm gonna be on my best behavior and try to "earn extra points" for the Colts,

My emoticons don't work :( (I created that manually, by typing in the : and the ( to create :( )

Oh and where do I sign up for my Elmer Fudd????

zxc
01-17-2004, 11:40 PM

My emoticons don't work :( (I created that manually, by typing in the : and the ( to create :( )

Yeah, me too. Get a browser error when I click on them have to do them all manual.

MSA2CF
01-17-2004, 11:42 PM

Yeah, me too. Get a browser error when I click on them have to do them all manual.

Yeah same problem here. But click: View more Emoticons and choose the one you want from that list and it should work. It did for me.

Hicks
01-17-2004, 11:42 PM
The smilie error is for everyone. It won't work for anybody. I installed a couple mods; I'm assuming one of them did it. Problem is they're two mods I really want/need, so I'm reluctant to get rid of them.

Good news is that the smilies on the big list still work, and of course typing in the "code" still works.

geez, I went ahead and took care of fudd for ya . :)

MSA2CF
01-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Good night and Go Colts!

BELIEVE IN BLUE

kerosene
01-18-2004, 01:50 AM
The Gods frown upon the Colts going to NE. This is the perfect situation for a great NFL Presents show.

:goponies:

birdman
01-18-2004, 10:06 AM
and IU won! !

:laugh: MSA2CF I used to have that poster

ABADays
01-18-2004, 10:15 AM
The record the Colts and Pacers have put up over the past couple of weeks has got to be unreal. BTW - after beating NE today, the Pacers get to beat Boston's *** again as part of our night before the Super Bowl party.

MSA2CF
01-18-2004, 10:23 AM
:laugh: MSA2CF I used to have that poster

Yah mon! :pepper: