PDA

View Full Version : Cavs/Pacers/Blazers

MillerTime
12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ylgs6ce

Basically, we give Murphy and a second around and get back Bayless and Big Z (exirper)

MillerTime
12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
***** ... i meant to put this in the trade proposal area...sorry guys...can someone please move this

IUfan4life
12-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I would rather give up TJ, if this trade were going to happen just so there is no jog jam at pg. Also I really dislike the idea of getting Z at all. I will almost guarantee you he will retire if he's traded away from the Cavs, which I guess if we don't plan on playing him wouldn't be the worst, but if we do want to play him, he is even slower than Roy

MillerTime
12-09-2009, 12:37 AM
I would rather give up TJ, if this trade were going to happen just so there is no jog jam at pg. Also I really dislike the idea of getting Z at all. I will almost guarantee you he will retire if he's traded away from the Cavs, which I guess if we don't plan on playing him wouldn't be the worst, but if we do want to play him, he is even slower than Roy

So would I, but Portland already has Miller and Blake, and Cavs already have Williams and Gibsons

Most teams in the league do not want a PG that is making $8+ million this season and next season

IUfan4life
12-09-2009, 12:15 PM
So would I, but Portland already has Miller and Blake, and Cavs already have Williams and Gibsons

Most teams in the league do not want a PG that is making $8+ million this season and next season

good point