12-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Check this out:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yfk8gsa

MillerTime
12-04-2009, 05:38 PM
nothing showed up

himikey
12-04-2009, 10:14 PM
How about Murphy to NJ for Bobby Simmons and the Mavericks #1 (probably a bottom 10 pick) in 2010? Simmons comes off the books in '10 and we get 2 #1s to look forward to.

KanyeSwift
12-05-2009, 01:31 PM
nothing showed up

Sorry about that. There are multiple possibilities with different players, but this one works pretty well:

Indiana gives up:

Troy Murphy
TJ Ford
Brandon Rush

Indiana gets:

Devin Harris
Bobby Simmons
Courtney Lee

BRushWithDeath
12-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry about that. There are multiple possibilities with different players, but this one works pretty well:

Indiana gives up:

Troy Murphy
TJ Ford
Brandon Rush

Indiana gets:

Devin Harris
Bobby Simmons
Courtney Lee

Why don't you swap out Simmons for Lopez while you're at it.

Anthem
12-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Seems like we should probably ask for $3mil in cash and maybe a couple draft picks, as well.

btowncolt
12-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Seems like we should probably ask for $3mil in cash and maybe a couple draft picks, as well.

They've got all that land in Brooklyn they can throw in now, too.

PacersRule
12-05-2009, 08:59 PM
They would've gone 0-30 if they did this trade before the bobcats game.

rexnom
12-05-2009, 11:29 PM
I'd rather be the Nets than the Pacers.

MillerTime
12-06-2009, 12:43 AM
we get a HUGE expirer (Simmons), a young PG (Harris), and another young swing man (Lee)

Way too good to be true

WetBob
12-06-2009, 10:18 AM

Indiana gives up:

Troy Murphy
TJ Ford
Brandon Rush

Indiana gets:

Devin Harris
Bobby Simmons
Courtney Lee

Does that come with a Texas grip handie too?

travmil
12-06-2009, 03:56 PM

Indiana gives up:

Troy Murphy
TJ Ford
Brandon Rush

Indiana gets:

Devin Harris
Bobby Simmons
Courtney Lee

Yo. I like your trade KanyeSwift, and I'ma let you finish, but I just wanted to say that rm31 had the most unrealistic, lopsided, and immediately rejected trades of all time!

Doddage
12-06-2009, 07:15 PM
How about Murphy to NJ for Bobby Simmons and the Mavericks #1 (probably a bottom 10 pick) in 2010? Simmons comes off the books in '10 and we get 2 #1s to look forward to.
Not sure they're looking to sacrifice their 2010 cap space, which is what they'd do by swapping Simmons for Murphy. Simmons probably has higher value because of his expiring contract anyway, so there's no need for them to include a pick as well.

KanyeSwift
12-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, if you take out courtney lee .. this trade does look a little more even. However, Devin Harris probably would not be parted with even though they have only won one game. But we'll see what happens as the year goes on. The Nets will make a big trade with somebody this year.

We just need to get rid of Murphy and Ford... I would love to see Watson start instead actually. But Murphy is just horrible. He has a 3 pt shot and that's only some of the time... He makes everyone on the floor worse. He should be coming off the bench and tyler should be starting. Hibbert and Tyler would make a better front court.