PDA

View Full Version : There is no one I dislike more than Jim Gray!

Fool
07-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Seeing a clip of Jim Gray's interview with Rudy T, his first question is about Rudy's convo with Shaq and Rudy says very politely that it was private and he doesn't want to talk about it. Gray then says "why is it private?" then asks a question about something specifically talked about in the convo that Rudy T declines (again politely) to answer then Jim Gray says "I'm going to keep pressing".

Now I realize its his job to try and get something out of Rudy T but thats exactly what I dislike. This man has chosen to take up a role in his profession where he is required to be a complete jerk (other terms involving swear words fit better but I will use "jerk"). Why would anyone choose to do this and I can't think of anyone who at every chance to look like a decent guy just epitomizes the complete lack of character that his specialization requires.

SoupIsGood
07-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Yeah, I hate what Jim Gray does for a living too.

I tend to hope people like him are different most the time, when they're not working. I like to believe they have to try to be rude like that, and that it doesn't come naturally.