PDA

View Full Version : Seriously:Boozer or AL?? I'll take Al read on.

Pig Nash
07-10-2004, 03:53 PM
:welcome: interesting opinion. I am just waiting for something to happen for us.

Peck
07-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Al is better than Carlos Boozer?

While were at it Austin Croshere is better than Ben Wallace. :rolleyes:

Unclebuck
07-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Boozer was very good his rookie season, I remember Peck among others were very high on Boozer towards the end of his rookie season. Silas helped him, but he was plenty good prior to Paul.

As Peck likes to say Boozer is dale davis with a jump shot. I won't go that far because Boozer's defense is no where near DD

Kstat
07-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Boozer was always a very good prospect. He was passed over because he doesnt have awesome athletic skills. I was hyping boozer the entire month of june as the sleeper pick in the 2002 draft, and I have the archives to proove it.

The man is as fundamentally sound as they come, he's chiseled out of granite, he has range out to 16 feet and he can go EQUALLY strong with either hand. He showcased all of the above at Duke.

Personally, I'd take half of boozer's tenacity over Al HAarrington, who isnt as bright and plays half as hard. I like Pual Silas as a coach, but paul had NOTHING to do with boozer's early success.

PacerMan
07-10-2004, 06:10 PM
HAarrington, who isnt as bright and plays half as hard.

Now you're just plain goofy. :rolleyes:

Anthem
07-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Boozer > Harrington.

But to PaceCar, Harrington >>>>> Boozer+Artest

clownskull
07-10-2004, 07:10 PM
i don't know if i'd say ron is undersized. he's 6'7, not bad for a 3. i guess you see al as an all-star someday- i do not. al will be better off elsewhere because he wants the glamour of the starting title, it's obviously quite important to him.
if i were looking for the 4 spot to fill i will take boozer over al everytime.

al is a guy who can play the 3 spot pretty well but some have said he's better off at the 4 spot. i am not sure if he's better there or not. i definately think he can play the 4 but, he's no where near as good at that position as jermaine.