PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Guy @ RealGM Is Claiming ESPNEWS Reported Indy Offered JO/Al/Croshere For Shaq!

J-Wont
07-10-2004, 02:44 PM
If this is true, Thank GOD Shaq wanted to play in a soutern city and vetoed the trade!

Indiana offered Oneal/Harrington/Croshere for Shaq (ESPN)
I cant believe this. Rick Buechler of ESPN said the best trade offer out there was Indiana offering

1.jermaine oneal
2 al harringotn
3 croshere

Shaq said he doesnt want to go to indiana,thats what held up the trade. As a Laker fan im **** off big time at shaq,because i hate how he is dictating where he wants to go. We had a chance to get jermaine oneal and harrington,and shaq didnt want to go to indiana.

How can u demand a trade,but then start being picky? just accets the darn trade. It seems like shaq doesnt want to make the lakers better,if he sees the trade can really improve the Lakers,he will say eh wont report to camp. Thats messed up.

Indiana lineup would have been

1.shaq
2 eric dender
3 ron artst
4 reggie miller
5 jamaal tinsley

they would have won over 60 gams. Why is shaq being so picky about the weather. He doesnt want the Lakers to get quality in return.

I cant believe the Pacers offered this

kerosene
07-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Who is eric dender and why is he on the Pacers?

Unclebuck
07-10-2004, 02:51 PM
yes that was mentioned on ESPN last night. Pacers would be "willing to trade those three for Shaq"

But not sure if the pacers ever offered that because Shaq says he does not like cold, poor baby, 32 degrees is too cold for you :cry::cry::cry:

Unclebuck
07-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Who is eric dender and why is he on the Pacers?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Must be the new clone of Eric Dampier and Jon Bender

Snickers
yes that was mentioned on ESPN last night. Pacers would be "willing to trade those three for Shaq"

But not sure if the pacers ever offered that because Shaq says he does not like cold, poor baby, 32 degrees is too cold for you :cry::cry::cry:

Maybe Shaq's gravitational mass could pull the sun closer to earth and heat up Indy.

PacerMan
Shaq's a big fat pussy azzhole. I don't want him anywhere near this team.
No way in hell do I believe the Pacers offered that for him.............. :laugh:

Hicks
07-10-2004, 03:06 PM
I can't believe we offered that. I don't know if I could love the team anymore. To give up JO would be a disgrace. Utter disgrace.

Roaming Gnome
07-10-2004, 03:20 PM
I can't believe we offered that. I don't know if I could love the team anymore. To give up JO would be a disgrace. Utter disgrace.

Yeah, my stepfather called me durring the day yesterday and told me that he heard this on ESPN. I honestly thought that he was making it up. I have nothing personally against Shaq like a lot of you here do, but I don't like the fact that we would even think about putting J.O. in any deal for a guy that has 2 maybe 3 years left in the tank.

Damn, I hope Pacers brass isn't that foolish to give up J.O. just like that. The whole world just seen Shaq doesn't gurantee you a :trophy:!!!

Zesty
07-10-2004, 03:23 PM
I don't believe that for a second.

obnoxiousmodesty
07-10-2004, 03:26 PM
If this is true, then I love Shaq for hating my home state. What a ridiculous alleged offer by the Pacers.

birdman
07-10-2004, 03:30 PM
I would have to question my loyalness to the pacers if we did this trade.

bulletproof
07-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Don't believe it for a second, but I'm a gonna find out.

ABADays
07-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Where the hell do they get these things? JO would not be part of any deal at any time. These guys must be eating some bad ***** before they go to bed.

Kegboy
07-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Well, once again I have to bring up the notion of Donnie just looking to drive the price up. He already knew it wouldn't happen, because poor-little-Shaq doesn't like the cold. :cry:

However, by throwing JO's name out there, maybe he hopped to make sure that Dallas would have to give up Nowitzki, or Miami Wade, etc.

bulletproof
07-10-2004, 06:28 PM
Don't believe it for a second, but I'm a gonna find out.

what Do you mean. I thought you were Donnie Walsh. Are you getting approval from legal to post if this actually happened, cause if so, its gonna take years to get your request processed :)

:confused: