PDA

View Full Version : Banners

RA231
07-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Ok, I know there are Banners for Fred Jones, James Jones, and Brezec. Is their anymore? And how do you make them?

Snickers
07-10-2004, 03:12 AM
A few new ones are around too. They're made in Photoshop [or Macro Fireworks], and although I may be too busy to make any new ones for a while [depends on what the request is], I'm sure someone can help you.

Zesty, Suave, MagicRat and a couple others I'm probably forgetting are proficient banner designers. :cool:

Just so you don't start worrying about me ["Oh no! Snickers got a life!? What is this world coming to!??"], I'm helping a friend make a website, and animating cartoons. So I'm still sitting at my computer all day. :devil:

Suaveness
07-10-2004, 09:36 AM
What kind of website?

Zesty
07-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Just so you don't start worrying about me ["Oh no! Snickers got a life!? What is this world coming to!??"]

Don't worry, I didn't think that for a second. :D

Snickers
07-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Just so you don't start worrying about me ["Oh no! Snickers got a life!? What is this world coming to!??"]

Don't worry, I didn't think that for a second. :D

:tongue:

And it's a website for our future Flash cartoons, music reviews, message board, and anything else we decide to put on. But it'll probably be a while before it's done, since we're both lazy *******s. :D