PDA

View Full Version : Hinrich

speakout4
11-21-2009, 11:26 AM
The Pacers need a PG because TJ is just not the guy. We trade BRush, Foster, and either McRob/ Diener.

Unload TJ for the next season, resign Watson and have Price for backup.

vnzla81
11-21-2009, 06:56 PM
I would do Ford and Head for Hinrich, I would like to see him as the pacers pg, good defender, good shooter and really good passer

speakout4
11-21-2009, 07:00 PM
I would do Ford and Head for Hinrich, I would like to see him as the pacers pg, good defender, good shooter and really good passer
Chicago doesn't need an expensive PG like Ford.

vnzla81
11-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Chicago doesn't need an expensive PG like Ford.

they have an expensive PG in Hinrich, Ford plays more like a two than a one and Hinrich is the other way around, he plays the one better than the two.

Doddage
11-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm a big fan of Hinrich, and I'm almost confident that Chicago wouldn't trade him for Ford. Hinrich can play two positions and is a great fit next to any playmaking wing and can additionally run the offense himself; not to mention defend either guard spot. Someone like that has more value than Ford. I think it's possible that they might entertain a trade for Murphy depending on their feelings regarding Tyrus Thomas' future and their 4-spot in general. I think they'd definitely consider the trade in the OP. I'd first want to see if they'd take Murph, though.

Unless we strike the jackpot and get John Wall, a PG like Hinrich would be ideal in the present and going forward.