PDA

View Full Version : D. Wade???

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 04:13 PM
OK, We've all heard about D.Wade and his future in Miami. Well a previous post by cinotimz got me thinking.

We are supposed to be rebuilding, so lets rebuild.

Trade Murphy, Tins and Ford for Tmac and Landry. That would officially get us out of financial hell-especially for 2010-11. And you would have Tmacs huge expiring that would provide any number of options over the next 7 months.

It would eliminate some of the vets that will take time away from the young guys and thus hamper their development. Re-sign Jack and lets get this rebuilding show in high gear.

Hibbert, Handsbro, Foster, Landry, McRoberts are your bigs and maybe add Croshere to the mix.

Granger, Rush, Dunleavy, Jones, and Tmac on the wing

Jack, Diener, and Price at the point.

And lets get to developing what we got so we can see what we might need to add to complement.

If the Pacers Trade for Tmac, I doubt he would be around for a more than a year. Our Most Glaring Need would be Point Guard and I believe D.Wade would be the perfect Boost to The Franchise.

Thoughts?

Ozwalt72
07-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Great Idea! Every other team wants him too. Why would he come to Indiana if he is complaining about his supporting cast at Miami? No, he will go somewhere that is near a contender without him.

vnzla81
07-11-2009, 04:19 PM
OK, We've all heard about D.Wade and his future in Miami. Well a previous post by cinotimz got me thinking.

If the Pacers Trade for Tmac, I doubt he would be around for a more than a year. Our Most Glaring Need would be Point Guard and I believe D.Wade would be the perfect Boost to The Franchise.
Thoughts?

D Wade is not a point guard:confused: and also if there is any chance to get him you would have to trade everybody for him and start the rebuilding proccess again.

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Great Idea! Every other team wants him too. Why would he come to Indiana if he is complaining about his supporting cast at Miami? No, he will go somewhere that is near a contender without him.

In Miami Wade is a Superstar without a #2 or a Solid supporting Cast,

The Pacers are building a team out of players which would be a great supporting cast for Wade along with a Potential Superstar in Danny. Perfect Match.

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 04:34 PM
D Wade is not a point guard:confused: and also if there is any chance to get him you would have to trade everybody for him and start the rebuilding proccess again.

Why Cant' D. Wade Play the Point??????? If he opts out you dont have to trade any thing.

jhondog28
07-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Unlike the Baron Davis thread I would jump all over this. For one he will put butts in the seat which the Pacers desperately need. Secondly he is clutch and does not always need to be the focal point. I would be a little concerned about his previous injury but he is young still has a lot of mileage left in him. Oh yeh he is one of the top 3 players in the entire league in my opinion.

PacerDude
07-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey D-Wade - come to Indiana. We have, uh, we have corn and a race track and uh, corn and a few decent restaurants and some lakes and corn and well - you're just getting tired of all that stuff down there in Miami - aren't you. I mean, come on, South Beach is over-rated and being on the ocean, well, you're exposing yourself to hurricanes and having warm weather year-round just has to be boring. Come to Indiana and deal with the heat and humidity in the summer and sub-zero temps in the winter. And don't forget - we have corn. And soybeans too.

Put yourself in D-Wade's shoes ................. come on man.

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey D-Wade - come to Indiana. We have, uh, we have corn and a race track and uh, corn and a few decent restaurants and some lakes and corn and well - you're just getting tired of all that stuff down there in Miami - aren't you. I mean, come on, South Beach is over-rated and being on the ocean, well, you're exposing yourself to hurricanes and having warm weather year-round just has to be boring. Come to Indiana and deal with the heat and humidity in the summer and sub-zero temps in the winter. And don't forget - we have corn. And soybeans too.

Hey I never wake u in the middle of your dreams. :laugh:

Converse Suck now I dont even think D. Wade wants to be in D. Wade's Shoes :laugh:

ABADays
07-11-2009, 04:53 PM

Dude - the guy played his college ball in Milwaukee for cryin out loud. Hey, maybe he would come back and play for IU.

jhondog28
07-11-2009, 04:58 PM

Well why dont all the people who live in Indiana just pull the trigger and be done with themselves. Plus maybe Wade likes corn.

PacerDude
07-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Dude - the guy played his college ball in Milwaukee for cryin out loud. Given his academic status, he was lucky Marquette accepted him. He had to sit out his first year - Prop 48 days. He may not be the brightest light on the tree, but he's certainly smart enough not to bid adios to Miami for Indiana.

Well why dont all the people who live in Indiana just pull the trigger and be done with themselves.Because all the people in Indiana don't make 15 million+ a year and have options like LA, Phoenix, Miami, etc, to continue their career.

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Because all the people in Indiana don't make 15 million+ a year and have options like LA, Phoenix, Miami, etc, to continue their career.

By LA I KNOW you dont mean The Clips. The Lakers cant afford him, The Suns are in shambles, and he's putting the Heat on notice so............

PaceBalls
07-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Dwade is the biggest ball hog in the game today, plus he seems to have a prima donna thing going.. not to mention injuries...

But the bottom line is the Pacers aren't gonna pay him 20 million a year even if he wanted to play here.

jhondog28
07-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Given his academic status, he was lucky Marquette accepted him. He had to sit out his first year - Prop 48 days. He may not be the brightest light on the tree, but he's certainly smart enough not to bid adios to Miami for Indiana.

So basically what you are saying is that you like Indiana and what it has to offer.

vnzla81
07-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Unlike the Baron Davis thread I would jump all over this. For one he will put butts in the seat which the Pacers desperately need. Secondly he is clutch and does not always need to be the focal point.

this

[QUOTE=Burtrem Redneck;911002]Dwade is the biggest ball hog in the game today, plus he seems to have a prima donna thing going.. not to mention injuries...

But the bottom line is the Pacers aren't gonna pay him 20 million a year even if he wanted to play here.

Granger-Rush09
07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Dwade is the biggest ball hog in the game today, plus he seems to have a prima donna thing going.. not to mention injuries...

Kobe was a ball hog until he had someone to pass to.
Prima donna?? Not so Sure about that one.
Anyone who puts it on the line as much as he does is bouned to get nicked.

The money issue is another story but to get Wade on this Pacer Squad, in the scenario I've outlined, Id doubt if money would hardly be the issue.

PacerDude
07-11-2009, 06:27 PM
So basically what you are saying is that you like Indiana and what it has to offer.No ............ what I'm saying is that my game isn't quite to the level of D-Wade's.