PDA

View Full Version : WTHR: Lin Dunn East All-Star Coach

duke dynamite
07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Well, Rich Nye said that Lin gets to coach the East All-Star team. Your thoughs?

Hicks
07-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Has she still Dunn enough, or is she out of the dog house around here?

ABADays
07-09-2009, 07:33 PM
She still has the rest of the regular season, Eastern Conference and WNBA championships to go. Then maybe.

Trophy
07-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I guess she's worthy of this opportunity for being the coach of the best team in the East and the best team in the league.

NuffSaid
07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't think folks give coach Dunn enough credit. Like I said in the "4-Game Win Streak..." thread, the Fever's unachievement last year was more the result of some players being injured (Catchings) and others not being able to return stateside before pre-season because they were still playing overseas. This year the Fever had all of their core players back long before pre-season (Catchings, Tully, Sutton-B, Douglas, and Huffman), and their having some great success even after adding a few pieces.

I like what they've accomplished thus far under Dunn's leadership, and hope their win streak continues for atleast 10 games. They're up to 8 now. Back-to-back wins against the Sky will achieve that benchmark.

Congrats, coach Dunn and the Girls of Indy! Go Fever!!