PDA

View Full Version : From last night's summer league boxscores

Roy Munson
07-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Wow, that Cleveland vs. Boston game yesterday must have been no fun to watch, and even less fun to play in.

Cleveland shot 25% from the field, and had a TOTAL of 5 team assists for the entire game! And to top that, Boston had a TOTAL of 4 team assists for the game.!

Can you imagine watching an entire game and seeing only 9 assists? That must have been the most selfish, me-first, no-pass, one-on-one, ugly basketball ever played. Yuk.

Kegboy
07-08-2004, 11:43 AM
I don't know, sounds like great defense to me. :rolleyes:
---
I like shooting guards that can shoot.
:duel:

Gyron
07-08-2004, 11:48 AM
I watched a little bit of the Charlotte/Minnesota game last night. And you are right, it was boring as hell! I guess all of the guys are trying to show their stuff so they don't want to pass at all.

I did get to see the fabled "Bruno Sundov" play. I always wondered if he could actually dribble a basketball or if he was hired by DW as a wood polisher.

He did actually dribble the ball a couple times but lost control if it....so I'm still left wondering the same. :laugh:

clownskull
07-09-2004, 05:13 PM
haven't seen any summer games but i would say it sounds like one of those mcdonalds high school games where everyone is trying to go one on one and look good. those games are pure dogcrap.

i am curious though how the harrison kid does when the pacers start playing. he could end up being a steal for the pacers (i hope so)