Mr. Sobchak
06-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Simple Trade

IND Sends: Tinsley, Pick 13

MIL Sends: Gadzuric, Pick 10

Why for Ind?

Front court depth, higher pick

Why for Mil?

They are set to lose Sessions and they save some money while getting a productive player at a position of need.

d_c
06-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Milwaukee doesn't save any money, as Tinsley makes more than Gadzuric. And by productive player, I hope you don't mean Tinsley. He hasn't been a very productive player the last 18 months or so, unless you count not playing in games as being productive.

I just don't understand how some guy you deem to be garbage is all of a sudden productive, above average and a solution for someone else.

jeffg-body
06-20-2009, 01:06 AM
I'd be ok with this if we pick us up a PG with the pick and look to move Ford. I am warming more and more to Jennings. Gadzurich gives us some frontcourt veteran depth, albiet with a lack of good defense. The best part is parting ways with our melanoma Tin Man.

Mr. Sobchak
06-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Milwaukee doesn't save any money, as Tinsley makes more than Gadzuric. And by productive player, I hope you don't mean Tinsley. He hasn't been a very productive player the last 18 months or so, unless you count not playing in games as being productive.

I just don't understand how some guy you deem to be garbage is all of a sudden productive, above average and a solution for someone else.

They don't have many options. Luke Ridinour is their starting point guard. They have no cap room and aren't going to retain Sessions. What else are they going to do?

Tinsley is a cancer - we all know that..but how can you say he's not a productive player when he actually plays? And who says I said anything about him being garbage. Be careful to lump me in with all the other posters on here..Unlike a lot of them I don't post rediculous one-sided trades..

They also save money on the draft pick..

d_c
06-20-2009, 02:32 PM
They have no cap room and aren't going to retain Sessions. What else are they going to do?

Probably be like 29 other teams and avoid Tinsley.

Trophy
06-20-2009, 05:48 PM
We rarely agree on trades. This one's not too bad. Good for us but not for the Bucks.

I'll speak for myself yes it's a good deal because Troy isn't in the deal.

MyFavMartin
06-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Scott Skiles kills Tinsley on first day of practice: the over/under is the first 23 minutes.