PDA

View Full Version : I HATE REAL GM and here's why!

PacerCrazy
07-07-2004, 12:36 AM
It seems like there is ALWAYS someone making up the most unrealistic trades and posting them all over becuase of Real GM. I can't tell you how many threads over the years have Allen Iverson or Vince Carter coming to to Pacers. It seems like someone is always taking Pollard's and Cros Crappy contracts and trying to trade them for Shaq. I know it helps get an idea of what teams CAN do but it seems like it is some people's hobby to dream up these unrealistic trades. Ok I am done ranting. Thanks for listening!

Young
07-07-2004, 02:09 AM
I know what your saying.

I hardly post there, except to critisize mainly anymore. I used to post on it for ideas and get respones but I dont come up with many formal ideas anymore and alot of those fans all over it are to biased.

Young
07-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Example of why I like to critisize is the the Mike Finley ideas that have been posted on there a few times.

All fans agree, even the Pacers but what they fail to realize is Finley is old and has a huge contract and is play will decline in a season or two. Then we are stuck with him. And there is no rumor of him coming to Indiana.

Thats why on trade boards, I think it is a good idea to have a rule that a source is required. Although during the season and stuff ideas like Q-Rich are alright because its just speculating but actual trade ideas like Harrington for Mobley [Just an example] should require a source.

It prevents alot of dumb ideas, I mean some ideas here and there are fine but that board is full of them.

TheSauceMaster
07-07-2004, 07:51 AM
I couldn't agree more , defintely has cut down my activity on the forum in the past weeks , the same stuff churned over and over.