PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else been eyeballing the draft.....

Skaut_Ech
06-10-2009, 12:15 PM
and thinking about their team for next year?? Part of my feels like trading away my first round pick and part of me is SO intrigued by a ton of players if they can happen to fall into the right situation.

Jose Slaughter
06-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I've got the #1 pick & a loaded, young front court to try to find a place for Griffin to fit into.

I've also got a late 1st & the first pick in the 2nd so hope to get better pretty quickly.

DisplacedKnick
06-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I suppose I know what I'll be doing with the 2nd pick. Picking 20th and 22nd may be more interesting though. We'll see how it all pans out.

DrBadd01
06-11-2009, 01:02 PM
all I have is a second round and third round pick. So I am hoping to grab a complimentary player for Dirk/Melo/Chauncey and co. that said if anybody is interested in trading their first for either Mike Bibby/Ray Allen or Ben Gordon hit me up there may be some interest of my side. ;)

Mourning
06-15-2009, 05:42 AM
Yeah, looking forward to it. I have only got two picks this year: #3 and #17, so not a lot of picks, but on the otherhand two picks with whom I should be able to get some good players.

As always... I'm open to trade proposals, especially the ones where I send a multitude of players or a combination of player(s) and a pick for one player and/or a pick.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

GO!!!!!
07-12-2009, 08:14 PM
As much as the draft was good, the summer league showed me a couple picks I'm intrested in now..

if you have a top 5 pick there are pleanty of good guards to help out a team and I just can't wait too see who drafts Hansborugh in our KL draft, I'm saying top ten for sure

Mourning
07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I'll help you on shortening the top-10 list on who might draft him.... it won't be my team ;) :D.