PDA

View Full Version : Thank God

ABADays
06-07-2009, 09:06 PM
All of our players where in camp and injury free or imagine what our record would be.

When is Dunn done?

duke dynamite
06-08-2009, 12:54 AM
I wish I knew the answer to that, ABA Days. I really did.

grace
06-08-2009, 01:30 AM
From the little bit of the game I heard I swear they said Ebony had sprained her ankle and missed most of camp. I suppose technically she was healthy when she got to camp, but still.

Also, little Miss Karma ain't happy that Tan White got cut. How else to you explain a double overtime loss for the first game of the year? I'm not saying the Fever would have won one of the first two games if Tan was here, but I'm sure Sunday's game would have been closer. Karma, she's a b!tch.

As for when Lin is done, she was done last year. You know it. I know it. Too bad no one in charge has realized it yet.

duke dynamite
06-08-2009, 09:27 AM
From the little bit of the game I heard I swear they said Ebony had sprained her ankle and missed most of camp. I suppose technically she was healthy when she got to camp, but still.

Also, little Miss Karma ain't happy that Tan White got cut. How else to you explain a double overtime loss for the first game of the year? I'm not saying the Fever would have won one of the first two games if Tan was here, but I'm sure Sunday's game would have been closer. Karma, she's a b!tch.

As for when Lin is done, she was done last year. You know it. I know it. Too bad no one in charge has realized it yet.
I'm not sure, but I feel you with Tan. She wasn't even half as bad as a couple out there last night.

Lin Dunn is like Paula Deen. WTF is she doing coachin women's basketball?

I took photos, but luckily none of the scoreboard. I'll post them tonight or tomorrow.

Trophy
06-08-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure, but I feel you with Tan. She wasn't even half as bad as a couple out there last night.

Lin Dunn is like Paula Deen. WTF is she doing coachin women's basketball?

I took photos, but luckily none of the scoreboard. I'll post them tonight or tomorrow.

You were at the home opener?

duke dynamite
06-09-2009, 01:07 AM
You were at the home opener?
Uhh, yeah. :blush: