Most Valuable Poster

BillS
count55
Jose Slaughter
thunderbird1245
Unclebuck

Unclebuck
06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I am expecting count55 to win this easily. He was IMO consistantly the best poster all year - seemingly coming out of no where. He gets my vote

Kaufman
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Even though count 55 got my vote as well, I take this opportunity to again give props to Jose and all the hard work he has done with his pacers day in history thread.

Congrats to all the other nominees as well.

travmil
06-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I voted for t-bird but all the nominees are good in this one. T-bird's volume of work when taken as a whole is absolutely staggering.

Erik
06-01-2009, 05:14 PM
You got my vote, Bill:thumbsup:

pianoman
06-01-2009, 05:40 PM
This is tough, because every one of these choices are great. Gotta go with t-bird though. I'm always happy to read his stuff.

count55
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Jose was uuuuuuge with the "Today" thread.

BillS and Buck are absolute stalwarts...foundation pieces for the board, and will be perennial contenders to this.

So, it was tough decision, but I was reading tbird's analysis, and I just think we're blessed to have him. The effort he provides is breathtaking.

My vote, and a deep bow, go to tbird.

With a hearty salute to Jose, BillS, and Buck.

grace
06-01-2009, 06:00 PM
I voted for Tbird with honorable mention to Jose not necessarily for his posting, but for all the work he does with the forum parties.

maragin
06-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Very good two horse race here. I see Tbird/ Count as our Jordan/ Pippen.

ChicagoJ
06-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Count should win this by a country mile. Much deserved, too. I'm glad we have some new nominees for this award - keeps the board fresh.

Jose Slaughter
06-01-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm really torn on this one. Not sure how I managed to make the cut in this catagory. I'm way outclassed by the other four but its thanks for the honor.

Major Cold
06-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Count should win this by a country mile. Much deserved, too. I'm glad we have some new nominees for this award - keeps the board fresh.

I am perplexed that he isn't. Not to say the others are undeserving. All of them have immense quality to their posts. Count brings it everyday, almost all day.

Brad8888
06-01-2009, 10:16 PM
TBird. His basketball vision and ability to do breakdowns of both players and strategy that he brings is unmatched anywhere I have read, watched, or listened to. Then, to top it all off, he is always polite and never arrogant regarding his opinion vs. that of anyone else. This makes him the MVP combo that not only educates us all, but encourages participation, which is very healthy for the board, IMO.

thunderbird1245
06-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Jose was uuuuuuge with the "Today" thread.

BillS and Buck are absolute stalwarts...foundation pieces for the board, and will be perennial contenders to this.

So, it was tough decision, but I was reading tbird's analysis, and I just think we're blessed to have him. The effort he provides is breathtaking.

My vote, and a deep bow, go to tbird.

With a hearty salute to Jose, BillS, and Buck.

I graciously thank Count55 for his vote, and will also graciously return the favor by voting for him in this category.

I start a couple of threads per week, but don't often post alot otherwise, preferring to read the opinions of others but not necessarily participate if I don't have anything useful or interesting to say. But UncleBuck and Count55 are critical to a board like this because they foster great discussions by participating in all the topics of the day, almost everyday. They each bring their keen intellect, sense of humor, and love for our Pacers to the board every single day, helping create a daily, consistent atmosphere of discussion that we all log into every day.

Without guys like UB and Count, there wouldn't BE a board worth reading everyday, or one worth me posting my longwinded analysis and thoughts. Even though I nominated UncleBuck, I'm going to vote for Count55 here, due to his excellent analysis of some of the things I hate to research and know the least about, such as things like cap issues and contracts.

Congratulations to all the nominees, a truly outstanding field this year to choose from, as it is every year. But for me, Count has my vote, and the deepest respect one can have from one Pacer fan to another.

Tbird

BillS
06-02-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm floored to even be listed for this one, never mind getting a vote. Thanks, really.

Now I can get the :lurk: out and watch the battle for MVP between count and tbird.

Trader Joe
06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm taking Count. No disrespect to the other posters, but Count brings it everyday all day. I'm surprised he claims to also have a job. ;) Unless, Count=TPTB? hmmmm...

OakMoses
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Unless, Count=TPTB? hmmmm...

We can all hope, right?

Since86
06-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm taking Count. No disrespect to the other posters, but Count brings it everyday all day. I'm surprised he claims to also have a job. ;) Unless, Count=TPTB? hmmmm...

Whenever I picture Count, I picture Morway.

thunderbird1245
06-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Congrats to Count55, a truly worthy winner of this award.

And thank you to all of the people who voted and said such nice things about me as well.

Tbird

count55
06-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Thank you all very much. I'm very appreciative of this honor. I know I've only been active here for the last year or so, and I'm grateful that you've made me feel so welcome.

The truth is that I'm probably just keeping this warm for tbird, but I've got to say I'm really happy to win this award.

Thanks again, count

Will Galen
06-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Thank you all very much. I'm very appreciative of this honor. I know I've only been active here for the last year or so, and I'm grateful that you've made me feel so welcome.

The truth is that I'm probably just keeping this warm for tbird, but I've got to say I'm really happy to win this award.

Thanks again, count

Thanking yourself huh? (Giggle, giggle, snort)