PDA

View Full Version : With the 19th Pick in the Bite Me BillS Mock Draft, The Atlanta Hawks select...

OakMoses
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Since Rommie defaulted on his pick, we all get to have a little fun.

Here's the draft so far. I'll run the poll for 24 hours.

#1 - LA Clippers - Blake Griffin, PF, Oklahoma
#2 - Memphis Grizzlies - Ricky Rubio, PG, Spain
#3 - Oklahoma City Thunder - James Harden, SG, AZ St.
#4 - Sacramento Kings - Brandon Jennings, PG, Roma
#5 - Washington Wizards - Jordan Hill, PF, Arizona
#6 - Minnesota Timberwolves - Hasheem Thabeet, C, Connecticut
#7 - Golden State Warriors - Stephen Curry, PG, Davidson
#8 - New York Knicks - Demar Derozan, SG, USC
#9 - Toronto Raptors - Tyreke Evans, G, Memphis
#10 - Milwaukee Bucks - Jrue Holiday, PG, Minnesota
#11 - New Jersey Nets - Earl Clark, F, Louisville
#12 - Charlotte Bobcats - Gerald Henderson, SG, Duke
#13 - Indiana Pacers - Tywon Lawson, PG, North Carolina
#14 - Phoenix Suns - Terrence Williams, G/F, Louisville
#15 - Detroit Pistons - James Johnson, F, Wake Forest
#16 - Chicago Bulls - DeJuan Blair, PF, Pittsburgh
#17 - Philadelphia 76ers - Eric Maynor, PG, Virginia Commonwealth
#18 - Minnesota Timberwolves - Jonny Flynn, PG, Syracuse

pacergod2
05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
This is so great. I have the next pick and all I can wonder is who is going to fall to me. I get the guy on vacation picking in front of me and now we get a poll. I love it, but the anticipation can't get much worse. We were rolling right along... until my pick. Obviously the 19th pick is going to take three days.

OakMoses
05-29-2009, 05:15 PM
This is so great. I have the next pick and all I can wonder is who is going to fall to me. I get the guy on vacation picking in front of me and now we get a poll. I love it, but the anticipation can't get much worse. We were rolling right along... until my pick. Obviously the 19th pick is going to take three days.

I set the poll to close in 1 day. You can pick as soon as it closes. Sorry for the delay, it'd bug me to if I were in your shoes.

OakMoses
05-29-2009, 05:18 PM
There's not really a player available that helps the Hawks become a better team next year. PG and C are their areas of need, so it comes down to Teague or Mullens. Mullens is a project, but if he pans out, the Hawks would have possibly the best pair of bigs in the league.

pacergod2
05-29-2009, 05:26 PM
It's all good melli. I just find it hilarious and not at all ironic, with as many times as I have checked this thread in the last week. You could say I am antsy.

Shade
05-29-2009, 05:51 PM
I made a pick cuz I felt like it. :devil:

idioteque
05-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Not as familiar with the guys this far down in the first round due to me only really concentrating on where the Pacers are picking...but if I had to make an educated guess, I'd go with Buddinger.

He is not a positional needs for the Hawks but from what few scouting reports I have read on these guys projected around this pick, he is BPA and could be a good 6th or 7th man on the Hawks, who much like the Raptors that I picked for, lack a lot of depth. I could see Mullens going here too but from what I've read this guy doesn't have the personality or work ethic to improve.

flox
05-29-2009, 07:28 PM
With Childress either coming back or bringing help over via trade, I could see them taking Teague to be the future PG, while learning from Bibby. Zaza is a decent backup big